Status
Not open for further replies.

Landons65Dart

Proud Mopar Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Freshly rebuilt disc brake setup and fresh bushing control arms for early a-body (63-72) small bolt pattern.
Hasn't even been driven. Rebuilt factory calipers and freshly turned rotors. Moog bushings.

Decided to switch to later model setup with bigger bolt pattern to match my new Dana 60 with wilwood brakes coming in.

$600 OBO

I'm taking these to the California Mopar spring fling on April 11th and 12th along with my rebuilt a-body 8-3/4 and machined 318 block and steel crank.

Hi you have pictures of the calipers?? is the brake hoses, pads, hardware included??? :glasses7::glasses7:

Hi you have pictures of the calipers?? is the brake hoses, pads, hardware included??? :glasses7::glasses7:

I'll get pictures of all of it when I get home from work. I'm on night shift for a while...

Everything is included! I decided to throw in brake lines, proportioning valve, and master cylinder (might not work depending on car? It's all assembled on a 65 Dart and never driven) I was going with small bolt pattern to match the a body 8.75 rear end, but I've got a Strange Engineering Dana on the way with 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I want it to match all the way around.

The master cylinder isn't on the car. It's brand new as well. Everything is new and never driven. Last minute change haha

Calipers (factory rebuilds)
Hardware (new)
Rotors (low mile factory) (turned)
Dust plates (factory/restored)
Spindles (factory small ball joint)
Upper control arms (factory small ball joint)(new moog bushings)(new moog ball joints)
Brake hoses (new)
Brake lines (new)
Master cylinder (factory/rebuilt)
Proportioning valve (factory off 72 duster)

With the master cylinder and proportioning vakve and brake lines, I'd like to get $800 OBO.. I've got way more than that into it

I have a freshly rebuilt early a body 8.75 (5x4 bolt pattern) for sale as well if you're interested or now anyone who might be

OK thanks I will check later for the pictures. Have a great night. Thanks Chris:glasses7::glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back