Early "A" windshield

-

wedgie

Reaction score
I have a decent windshield that I removed from my '65 Dart bracket car. If someone needs one to replace their Broken, cracked, or otherwise unuseable one, come get this. I want to give it to someone who can use it, not to a person who is going to try to make a buck. I am located between Memphis and Nashville.

I wonder if they are the same in the valiant/cudas? Your not that far from me.
This would be great for your Cuda Tony and the price is right!I paid $400 for mine installed(with tint on the top)I was shocked when they got it for me in 1 day.These windsheilds tend to get a haze when old.I,d jump on this one Tony!

This would be great for your Cuda Tony and the price is right!I paid $400 for mine installed(with tint on the top)I was shocked when they got it for me in 1 day.These windsheilds tend to get a haze when old.I,d jump on this one Tony!
you mentioned the "haze" around edges where did you get yours from is there a place to get new??

I want a new one too, but never found one... keep us informed please...

O.k guys I am in Ontario, Canada and got my 66 Dart w.shield through Speedy Auto Glass.They had it sent the next day from a warehouse in Nova Scotia,Canada.I hope this helps.They said they could also get the trim around the w.shield in chrome or black.

I have a decent windshield that I removed from my '65 Dart bracket car. If someone needs one to replace their Broken, cracked, or otherwise unuseable one, come get this. I want to give it to someone who can use it, not to a person who is going to try to make a buck. I am located between Memphis and Nashville.
Will you ship it to Iowa if I pay freight and packing?

Good luck with the sale. Looks like alot of people are interested

Not a sale. This is a freebie. Note that this is a decent, not a perfect windshield. Just trying to help out as I have been helped out.

I believe that 4spdcuda will be taking the windshield.

pettybludart, I will be in the market for a new windshield and strip next year after the paint gets done. I am also in ontario near Hamilton, was the speedy you used near there? Would you share the dealer location if I am not successful near me?

PM me if you can share the dealer name and location should you not want to broadcast in the forum.

thanks bunches,
Roger

O.k guys I am in Ontario, Canada and got my 66 Dart w.shield through Speedy Auto Glass.They had it sent the next day from a warehouse in Nova Scotia,Canada.I hope this helps.They said they could also get the trim around the w.shield in chrome or black.

pettybludart, I will be in the market for a new windshield and strip next year after the paint gets done. I am also in ontario near Hamilton, was the speedy you used near there? Would you share the dealer location if I am not successful near me?

PM me if you can share the dealer name and location should you not want to broadcast in the forum.

thanks bunches,
Roger

Is it clear ? to my knowledge all the reproductions are tinted.....I could never get past mixing a tinted windsheild with the rest of the car having clear glass. I did find 2 NOS clears. One was broken in shipment and the other is in my car.......It has some slight delam around the edges but the gasket covered it.......I am sure there are more out there......

-
Back