Early Cuda Trim Stash............

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
Digging around thru the boxes I was surprised at what I found.
Need to thin the herd out when I get the chance......

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 043.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 222
................ The one on the right I pulled from a car in a Colorado J/Yard with a 1974 registration sticker, the L/R pieces are in the bubble wrap.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 215
Nice stash. I've got two or three, but none of mine look as nice as that one on the right or even the two painted ones. I've got bunches of fender trim for around the wheels wells, but I'm waiting to sell the extras until after I've got the car built. Unfortunately between the 3 moves within the last 5 years, I lost the passenger side piece that runs from the front fender wheel well to the rear fender wheel well. I still have the driver's side, which you can see in the photo. One of the clips was bad to I decided to kept it off until I got a new clip, that way it couldn't fall off and get lost. #-o Maybe I'll get lucky and find it between now and when I get the car done.

Attachments

• Barracuda 3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 227
Holy ****, thats where they all went> Hook me up! I got a 66 fish on my 65..looked better than the V one I had but I want a V again...

For those interested I'll put together 3 of the best sets when home at Xmas and post up a for sale add....have hinge covers as well.

Nice. Damn thought i had a stash, of course think a couple were mine previously. Need to buy at least one back from you when you offer them up. Thanks for posting pictures of your trim pieces.

Oldschoolcuda

Holy ****, thats where they all went> Hook me up! I got a 66 fish on my 65..looked better than the V one I had but I want a V again...
I would like to get your Fish version for my 66 when you get the correct one. Mine is missing.
Thanks,
Frank

-
Back