Early Fish found in Hendersonville, TN.

-

340_dart_power

Reaction score
Found this Barracuda on a "classic car" lot on Highway 31E in Hendersonville, TN., yesterday. Guy working there told me they shipped 18 cars last month, two overseas.
Quite the variety of cars. Several were obviously painted and shined up in attempts to get a buyer to not look past the surface and see the flaws.

:toothy10::toothy10: I thought this thread was really about some prehistoric fish.....like a dorkfish(I love that one).

Nice little Barracuda there. Did you buy it?

hahahah the trunk letters are from autozone I used them on my six pack scoop I love the rear of that car but man does that front clip look half a$$ed like plymouth gave up

Yeah, I didn't remember the "PLYMOUTH"on the back of those, and I was pretty certain the "318" was added well after the assembly line got done putting it together, lol.

It's supposed to say PLYMOUTH on the back, but not in that large of a letter size. Is the car a '64 or '65? Looks to me like a '64. Manual trans or automatic? If the body is solid and they'll come down on the price it looks like all of the hard to find stuff is there. The headlight bezels, wheel lip mouldings, center grille section, tail light lenses & reverse light lenses can all get expensive. It's probably going to cost me that much to make mine look that good, but mine has sentimental value. Do I see extended shackles on the back???

-
Back