Easter eggs

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
We didn't just dye the outside of the eggs at our house, we dyed the insides, too.....

20170421_080549.jpg

Hoping it colors my poop.

years ago my wife baked a red velvet cake for a friend of hers
im not sure what happened between the two of em, but by the end of the day, she wasnt going, and i was forced to eat the entire thing myself

well, i get up the next day and go to the little reading room
i thought i was dying after i wiped and saw all the blood in there

(turned out, there is some red dye in red velvet cake, and when you consume copious amounts of it, it turns your poop red, making it look bloody)

I like it...nice touch for deviled eggs too. We had a competition for charity, I wanted to win. Buy canned beets on sale, let the eggs sit in the juice for a few hours, does not affect the flavor and people are impressed.

Back about 23 years ago when I proposed to the little woman, her mother made us an engagement cake with royal blue icing.... yeah, I had blue turds for 3 days.

The only place I know where a discussion starts about Easter egg color and ends up covering ****.

CLASSIC!!!

Last edited:
The only place I know where a discussion starts about Easter egg color and ends ups covering ****.

CLASSIC!!!

you dont have any kids, grandkids?
get a 7 year old talking about easter eggs and see it if goes any better

you dont have any kids, grandkids?
get a 7 year old talking about easter eggs and see it if goes any better

I didn't say I didn't enjoy this thread. I like potty talk as much as the next guy. I just didn't make the link from Easter eggs to turds. That's all.

I usually make one easter egg with the kids. Here's this year's effort:

20170413_193327.jpg

That happened when we colored eggs when I was a kid. Easter egg dye is just made of food coloring. It shouldn't hurt you.

Eat a lot of guacamole. You'd think martians were using your toilet.

You guys do know an egg comes from the same hole poop comes from. I am not shocked the thread went that way.

I won a bet at work over colored eggs. One of my techs was given 2 dozen fresh eggs by a customer. He would not keep them because they were fresh from the chicken's butt. They were white and brown. I told him too bad they weren't blue, pink and/or green. He did not believe me that some chickens lay colored eggs. Told him to Google easter egged chickens. He was speechless. And his wife yelled at him for giving me both dozen. He's a city boy and didn't know any better...lol

I won a bet at work over colored eggs. One of my techs was given 2 dozen fresh eggs by a customer. He would not keep them because they were fresh from the chicken's butt. They were white and brown. I told him too bad they weren't blue, pink and/or green. He did not believe me that some chickens lay colored eggs. Told him to Google easter egged chickens. He was speechless. And his wife yelled at him for giving me both dozen. He's a city boy and didn't know any better...lol

just wait untill he finds out where chocolate milk comes from

brown-cow-plain-vector_2594460.jpg

He didn't buy that one... said his wife gave white milk when they had kids......and I'll leave that one at that.................

years ago my wife baked a red velvet cake for a friend of hers
im not sure what happened between the two of em, but by the end of the day, she wasnt going, and i was forced to eat the entire thing myself

well, i get up the next day and go to the little reading room
i thought i was dying after i wiped and saw all the blood in there
I have a recipe for red velvet cake that calls for a whole small bottle of red food coloring. And you are right about the next day.

-
Back