Not open for further replies.

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a ABS plastic internal engine organizer tray I got from Eastwood many moons ago when I rebuilt the 350 in my old Chevy truck. The big tray held piston's/rods,lifters and pushrods. The smaller tray may have been GM specific since it says it's for Chevy but anyway I think it held the head bolts but not sure anymore. I only used it once and don't need this item and hope someone could use it.

$10.00 and free shipping

PayPal only

Judging by the size of the box that was just delivered by my mail man a few minutes ago, I thought you bought one of RPM's signs and sent it here John.

Well imagine my surprise when the box held the internal engine parts organizer! And it looks like it's never even been used before. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Billy was even impressed -- "Damn that thing's cool!"

I can't thank you enough John. Now I just have to think of some way to surprise ya back. :-D

HaHa...you don't need to thank me,thank oldkimmer. He purchased it from me and had me send it to you. We both wanted to surprise you!
That thing has only been used one time. I tried to clean any excess oil from it before I sent it.

John

So it's a Double Good Guy Alert then!!! Thanks guys! You really surprised me.

We so need a "Best of FABO" archive. If the rest of the world only knew the great thing we've got going here ...... best I can do is to award it with a 5-star rating and spread the word.

J-Miller and oldkimmer rule!!! Ya'll are the best, thanks again. :-D

............Leanna,your very welcome.......u have did good deeds, just alittle pay back, just glad we could help u out.........kim.........

Puts a smile on my face guys and gals. Goes along with the Eagles song i'm listenin to now. "Take it to the limit"
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back