Ebay Discounts ?

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
Recently I've heard about one day discounts, of 20%, and another day at 15%, for items purchased through Ebay, on that particular day. -- How do You find out about these discounts ?

20% yesterday again.

You get emails. Or just go to the eBay page and it will show up there. A friend told me about one also.

My son bought me two gas caps and used the 15% discount on Tues. Sorry Steve.
They are going on both of my D/Darts. Got them today and they fit and look great. Had to rotate the bar one slot.

My son bought me two gas caps and used the 15% discount on Tues. Sorry Steve.
No problem man! Thanks for the business! They must be eating the 15% because I got the full value from eBay. Weird. Thanks again, Steve

Yeah Ebay/PayPal is covering the difference. Not many places offer discounts like that anymore. As long as they are doing it I'll be buying more.

Yeah Ebay/PayPal is covering the difference. Not many places offer discounts like that anymore. As long as they are doing it I'll be buying more.

only thing i can think is they are trying to grab business from amazon and walmart..

amazon and walmart are in a little war and i guess ebay is saying we are a player too..
before i buy i check amazon,walmart and ebay for the best price.. lately ebay has been pretty damn good..

Yeah I check jegs, summit and other parts places before I buy off ebay. Sometimes you run across better prices elsewhere but with the coupons on eBay it's been cheaper lately. I see the last couple they limited the discount to a maximum of $50 off. The first one that was 20% was up to $100 off.

bumping to the top with a 15% coupon for you guys
PREPSPRING

Just saved me 22 bucks on an electronic ignition kit for my scamp that I almost bought at full price the other day but got distracted and didn't. Good thing I waited, that was sweet to save some $$ on something I was going to buy anyways. :)

Coupon done now?...........

The 15% promotion showed up in my "Messages" yesterday around noon. It ran till 8 PM Pacific. After that it magically disappeared or I would have posted a screen shot. May need to "click the link to activate" for the promotion.
Also, if you happen to be on an item page keep an eye on this area for current promotions available.............
upload_2018-3-28_10-5-8.png

Here's a 10% or 8% promotion that that came this AM. Make sure you read the fine print with them. Some promotions are limited to certain sellers or groups of items........

upload_2018-3-28_9-48-43.png

-
Back