Ebay Hemi Scoop

-
Looks good...but I'd prefer it with an 'inside' mounting flange to give a more finished look to the installation.
I sent a question to the seller to see if they manufacture this scoop with an inside flange - I'll post their reply when I get it.

Looks good...but I'd prefer it with an 'inside' mounting flange to give a more finished look to the installation.
I sent a question to the seller to see if they manufacture this scoop with an inside flange - I'll post their reply when I get it.

yea the glasstek ones are but 200 dollar scoop isn't in my budget...

haha i sent him the same question tonite! he did respond to my other questions tho... he said he makes them in house and that they are slightly different then factory

Great find.............Should look good.

yea alot better than the $20 fox body scoop!

Attachments

• 1022091458.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 322
that is the exact same one i have on my cuda, it has inside mounting tabs, (look at my avitar) its really nice for the money, may have to buy one for the 67! ha ha ha

everybody stop buying them and lets see if we can get some bulk group buy for cheaper or a FABO discount?

yea i have seen them before...

no offense but didn't your dart get totaled? rear ended if i remember?

Yep. The Duster.

I have a '75 /6 Valiant, a '68 440 Sport Fury and a '70 383 Satellite, too. And a Power Wagon and a Power Ram.

everybody stop buying them and lets see if we can get some bulk group buy for cheaper or a FABO discount?

I'm in for another one if you can work that deal out.

Yep. The Duster.

I have a '75 /6 Valiant, a '68 440 Sport Fury and a '70 383 Satellite, too. And a Power Wagon and a Power Ram.

I'm in for another one if you can work that deal out.

well great you had back ups!! haha

he responded to my q about the inward flange and he said no...

but i did send him this

"ok thats fine... when are you going to be able to ship it out?

thx ed

P.S. i am a member of the online forum For A Bodies Only and i posted that i bought this scoop from you, so two others bought the hemi scoop and one other bought a 6pk scoop! any way we can set up a FABO discount??

thx again!""

so will see what happens!

well i got a reply... i tried tho guys!

"As for the FABO
discount i will not be able to do because are price is already
as low as we can go. Thanks for your purchase."

well great you had back ups!! haha

Yeah, but that didn't make it hurt any less.:angry7:

well i got a reply... i tried tho guys!

"As for the FABO
discount i will not be able to do because are price is already
as low as we can go. Thanks for your purchase."

Well, good try. He's got a point, though. His price is killer.

Yeah, but that didn't make it hurt any less.:angry7:

Well, good try. He's got a point, though. His price is killer.

sent another q about if he can make the scoops with the lips in but no response yet!

mine shipped yesterday so i'll post pics

-
Back