EBAY Jerk Warning!

-

64dart170

Reaction score
Hey FABO!

Just thought I would warn you guys about this jerkoff (v100michael) who wrote ABB about BOF on ebay. He took time to send us a message about BOF calling her a "Briar Wagon" from KY and so on. He also made fun of the 318 but funny, he has one in his car too!! He must be pretty embarassed about it too. He doesn't even show his engine compartment he's so embarrased about it!
So I thought I would see if he had anything for sale so I could send mean messages back to him on.
Well here is his car for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa2438e32

I think he was a little bitter about being able to buy our 67 BOF for over $10,000.00 less! He even made fun of our exhaust pipes!
What a complete jerkoff!! Read his whole description. What a jerk!!

I hope he shows up at the car show I invited him to in Lawrenceburg IN, at Perfect North Slopes, IN route 1 on Sunday 6.27, 9am-5pm.

He lives in Fairborn OH. If anyone knows or sees him, please give him a friendly warning about "F"ing with people on the internet he doesn't know, especially if it's trashin BOF to me or ABB!!:angry7:

Check the description of his car, man he really goes on a rant!
What a complete jerkoff. Should have known he didn't own an A body, but I really didn't expect this kind of resentment and bad karma from another mopar guy!!

One more thing, if this guy, "v100michael" is a member here, better watch him, he sounds like he's not all there, even more so than me!

v100michael, if you are a member here, just quit, we don't need people like you on FABO!:thebirdm:

OK FABO, Thanks for letting me vent and warn the others!! Rant over but not forgotten!!

Go drink some beer! Personally I think the ebay link you listed is a pretty sweet car. And pretty hard to compare a 2 door b body to a 4 door A body. They are nothing alike. No sense in getting pissed about someone's comments. Nobody will love your car more than you. He does seem a bit bitter.

X2 that coronet is a lot rarer than your Dart. Why let Internet comments bother you?

am i the only one reading this and thinking, "what is ABB? what is BOF? what is a Briar Wagon?"
it took me a minute, but im sure bof is bride of frankenstein and abb is a body betty. oh, and try not to let the comments bother you, there are alot of " 95 pound tough guys" on the net that are so unhappy with their own lives that they need to slam someone elses.

All of his feedback is as a buyer, he has none as a seller, but judging from his "where are all you bulls... comments, I would bet he had to change his ebay name to start a new rep. I don't think the car is as rare as he thinks but it is nice.

ABB = A Body Beety, his babe.
BOF = Bride Of Frankestien (AKA, his car.)

Briar Wagon = IDK, we don't have those things here.

Anyway, I guess it is allways easy to make fun of someone elses stuff from behind a computer. I think that dudes brain is floating in something that used to be beer. 15 large for a 318 cornet was it? Totally unimpressive with wrinkled interior, no engine shots, and so-so pictures as to probably hide paint flaws.

No wonder that first winner pulled out of the deal with his sudden case of lung cancer.

(Great excuse, I'll have to remember that one!!!!!!!!!!)

Why bash someone elses car??? I don't get it!!!To overlook someones time, effort, and obvious love for their car is uncalled for!!! I remember a story about an older gentleman who would show up at a local cruise-in every week in his old rusty Volare. He was very proud of his car and just wanted to be a part of the car loving community. Well, the organizers of the cruise-in awarded him a trophy for his participation and recognized him for his love and effort to be included in the local car scene. Why can't we just learn to respect others feelings and admire their love of their cars. My hats off to you and ABB for being positive examples of what it takes to be a true car lover, and I understand your rant. I hope he sells his vehicles to true car lovers, not someone like himself who is obviously just in it for the $$$. Sorry, rant over too!!! Geof

X2 that coronet is a lot rarer than your Dart. Why let Internet comments bother you?

WOW! Judgement by photos! LOL!!!

We didn't do a search on ebay, just to trash talk other peoples cars on the internet, HE DID!

Why does it bother me?

ABodyBetty comes down stairs before I'm even starting my coffee. She's upset and wondering if this moron was joking with her or just being mean.

daredevel, how would you like your morning to start off like that!

We didn't say ANYTHING about his car and didn't even know about it till I searched his screen name. Now i know who has been flagging our CL ads for removal constantly!

I can clearly see it's nicer and rarer than our car, but it is 3x the $!!

The missing point here is this;
Nothing better to do than surf and trash talk others???:thebirdm:

ABB = A Body Beety, his babe.
BOF = Bride Of Frankestien (AKA, his car.)

Briar Wagon = IDK, we don't have those things here.

Anyway, I guess it is allways easy to make fun of someone elses stuff from behind a computer. I think that dudes brain is floating in something that used to be beer. 15 large for a 318 cornet was it? Totally unimpressive with wrinkled interior, no engine shots, and so-so pictures as to probably hide paint flaws.

No wonder that first winner pulled out of the deal with his sudden case of lung cancer.

(Great excuse, I'll have to remember that one!!!!!!!!!!)

HAHAHAHAHAH!! LMAO!!!!:toothy10:

Hey I found a picture of the ebragger!

Fat-Nerd-computer.jpg

Thanks Man!

Nothing erks me more than people being inconsiderate to other people.

I noticed he was stupid enough to put his phone number on the ebay listing! What a moron!!!

I called; (from pay phone)

Hi is this Mike?
Awe yaeh, duh.
Did ya sell your cornet yet?
Naw, It's about over so I guess I'll just go ahead and build it.
Well, I didn't want to waist too much of you're time today sir, do you have a moment for a couple of questions?
Awe yeah I guess (Breathing through mouth)
Well, I was wondering about your item description.
yeah?
Well if you are so bitter as to the sales tries on ebay and all the bogus BS, then why don't you quite posting on ebay?
What business is it of yours?
Well when you decided to hurt my wifes feelings with your inconsiderate comments to her about her car, that is when it became my business!!:thebirdm:
Awe you mean the dart? (still mouth breathing)
Yeah the Dart!
Awe that things nasty! Darts and Abodies are junk. Your cars nasty.
Are you stupid or something? I've already got your home phone# and address. This is the internet, you don't even know who you're dealing with when your surfing your Ace all over the internet, trashin other peoples cars.
I don't care who this is or what you got to say...
I guess due to you just writing all kinds of trash to nice girls who don't even deserve to hear there are lowlifes like you. You got my message on what show I'll be at this Sunday... Come on down JERKOFF! I'll call ya later, and by the way, I'll be going on that 2 hour drive to come up and see how you and your car are doing REAL SOON!! Don't even think about bothering my wife ever again, FAIR WARNING! click....:thebirdm:

Anybody wanting to talk with him bout his car, his number is on the listing description!

I'm sure we'll meet up someday. These things always seem to get right in my face at a later date for solution! :angry7:

people can be jerks...but you might want to consider changing the exhaust tips on the car to appeal to more people. They are kind of large. :) I had a 4 door dart and it was a tough sell. I put some of those kind of oval tips, similar to ones that came on Darts out the back and it looked pretty cool. I think your car looks really nice and those tips look a little out of place...something easy for someone to change..but...it's all about marketing. Good luck and just ignore the jerks in life.

Heh, i love the 1967 coronets. Hell, I love them all. But seriously, 15k? for that? 6-7k at most. It probably has the original poly in it with 300k miles and he dressed it up slightly thinking "Man, im selling the deal of the century here!"

Dont let assholes get you down man, they arent worth your time. I dunno why SOME of the B-body guys tend to get think they have the greatest thing in the world. I was talking to a guy a while back about a pretty rough '67 Coronet 440 and he wanted like 3k for it and the frame rail was rusted out and we were discussing nice and politely, but when he mentioned it was "A '67 Charger without paying for a '67 Charger" and I politely stated that "I love Coronets for being Coronets and I'd prolly keep that car that way" He seemed extremely irked about it and I never heard back from him again, even about some of the other parts and stuff he has

people can be jerks...but you might want to consider changing the exhaust tips on the car to appeal to more people. They are kind of large. :) I had a 4 door dart and it was a tough sell. I put some of those kind of oval tips, similar to ones that came on Darts out the back and it looked pretty cool. I think your car looks really nice and those tips look a little out of place...something easy for someone to change..but...it's all about marketing. Good luck and just ignore the jerks in life.

I hear ya.
It's marketing + Money!
The tips were on there when we purchased the car.
When I put the trailer hitch on, I had to cut them off (to clear hitch) and then had them turned out to clear the hitch.
It's no secret we have not had much money of late or ever for that matter!
So we have a tendency to use what we got or do without! LOL!:-D

Probibly be keeping her anyway. Will be accepting donations for new tips!
Got a welding buddy who can put them on for us!8)

Heh, i love the 1967 coronets. Hell, I love them all. But seriously, 15k? for that? 6-7k at most. It probably has the original poly in it with 300k miles and he dressed it up slightly thinking "Man, im selling the deal of the century here!"

Dont let assholes get you down man, they arent worth your time. I dunno why SOME of the B-body guys tend to get think they have the greatest thing in the world. I was talking to a guy a while back about a pretty rough '67 Coronet 440 and he wanted like 3k for it and the frame rail was rusted out and we were discussing nice and politely, but when he mentioned it was "A '67 Charger without paying for a '67 Charger" and I politely stated that "I love Coronets for being Coronets and I'd prolly keep that car that way" He seemed extremely irked about it and I never heard back from him again, even about some of the other parts and stuff he has

Actually, I kinda like his car. It sure don't deserve him!

It wasn't so much getting me down as it was seeing ABB's face when she was asking about his post to her. She doesn't deserve it.
Plus, we are a little worried of late due to income disappearing. It caught us off guard when they stopped my UI even though I had $5K left in my account. Thanks to the US congress!!:angry7:

-
Back