EBAY Jerk Warning!

-
Thanks FABO for the ear and helpful comments. You're always there when we need you.

From now on I will try to be MORE entertaining!:cheers:

That makes 2 times now
1: No asking tech questions or help people with tech.
2: No bit--in!

Now reminding myself to keep it light and entertaining. I always seem to forget that after not being on here for a while.

Sorry for the neg. vibes!8)

Yeah, when a guy upsets your lady, almost seems time to step up and kick ***, but I normally think about how the bigger man either shows em up by walking away or showing him your car could blow his *** away in a milisecond. LOL Yeah, its a nice coronet, but the asking price is rediculous! Whatever he is smoking, Id be happy to have some, its probably what makes people think an A-body looks anything like a Nova!

I think we share the same bad temper, ha, ha, especially when someone messes with the Lady.

If you get bent over this stuff I can imagine how intense your road rage must be.

Guy like us will end up in jail one day over this crap. LOL.

Don't let it get to yah John. It's not worth it.
I agree 8) I know it must be aggravating but we can't let these jerks take a good day from our life 8)
Thank you Noel, I just seen your post after reading what is going down here in this thread, I don't know how I would handle it if some one jumped Treva that way.

Know I will go read more :-D

I dunno, maybe as a woman my perspective is different.

Betty, if you're going to hang in the garage with the big dogs, you'll need to grow your fur a little thicker, learn to show your teeth sometimes, stick your nose in places it probably shouldn't be once in awhile, bark when you need to and bite if you have to. Don't let them get to you -- it's not worth it.

And I wouldn't necessarily think you were getting treated badly by a Mopar guy. Hell, if he's selling his Coronet then he's probably not overly attached to it anyway, couldn't care less about your car or his (regardless of the defensive nature of his reply), and is only getting rid of it to finance that Camaro drag car in his shed.

This guy does not know how to sell a car,or do buisness for that matter.I like his "Now im going to put a Hemi in it and raise it to $38,000" comment.I wouldnt buy a $50 Yugo from this guy or anything.Who wants to deal with a jerk like this guy?It is a nice Coronet,but it is not the Holy Grail of Mopars.$30,000 in his Duster,now we all know we dont get every single dollar we put into our cars when we sell them,sadly there are losses.But hey,I dig BOF,4 doors or not.I saw those pictures of you taking her on road trips ,now thats a great car .

Attitude goes a long way with me.
I would rather pay you guys twice the asking price for BOF than pay 1/2 the asking price on his Coronet based on this alone.
This guy is the meat part of a dink sandwich.

Am I missing something here?? Why did the guy email you to start with about BOF? He's trying to sell a high dollar coronet and a high dollar duster, which neither are selling... Did you make him a trade offer on his coronet? I don't understand why he would email y'all about your car...

I do have fur and I bite when someone needs to be bitten at the appropriate times. It wasn't about be not sticking up for myself but the lack or respect a person could have for another person. This guy showed no respect at all. He didn't have to say the things he did. I don't care if he likes the car or not. I do and that is all that matters. If everyone liked the same things then the world would be a pretty boring place. Some people just don't know when to keep their opinions to theirself. They don't see what the outcomes of their actions are going to do to another person. This person clearly has some issues and if he don't correct them he will never sell his. car. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

I do have fur and I bite when someone needs to be bitten at the appropriate times. It wasn't about be not sticking up for myself but the lack or respect a person could have for another person. This guy showed no respect at all. He didn't have to say the things he did. I don't care if he likes the car or not. I do and that is all that matters. If everyone liked the same things then the world would be a pretty boring place. Some people just don't know when to keep their opinions to theirself. They don't see what the outcomes of their actions are going to do to another person. This person clearly has some issues and if he don't correct them he will never sell his. car. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Well said ABB. 8) If more people treated each other with any kind of respect it would be a wonderful thing. Trust me, I can be the biggest pr_ ck sometimes but where does that get me. Not far.

Am I missing something here?? Why did the guy email you to start with about BOF? He's trying to sell a high dollar coronet and a high dollar duster, which neither are selling... Did you make him a trade offer on his coronet? I don't understand why he would email y'all about your car...

No greenhornet, you're not missing anything.
That's what we were saying to each other yesterday morning when she brought me her laptop to read his ebay message.
He must have seen our car on ebay so closely looking like his for 1/3 the price and got pissed and wrote the message. Also think this is the guy who keeps flagging for removal BOF's ads on Craig's List. BOF's ads would just all of a sudden disappear about a day or two from me posting it each time.
Here's another laugh from this phsyco, ebay link;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid=7570462217697795021

The guy is a total Jerk!:angry7:
We had never herd of this guy or his cornet EVER before we got his insulting message out of the blue. The only reason we found his car for sale was I was mad and started tracking him for future hunt!
After searching screen name led me to his car and phone number and his home address!! Idiot!

"I do have fur and I bite when someone needs to be bitten at the appropriate times."

Tell me about it! LOL!!!:-D

Attitude goes a long way with me.
I would rather pay you guys twice the asking price for BOF than pay 1/2 the asking price on his Coronet based on this alone.
This guy is the meat part of a dink sandwich.

No need for that dartnut, we could settle for $3900.00! LOL!!:-D

I am thinking about making him an offer for the red cap on the converter..... any guess on a good offer? Maybe I should start at like say???/ 50k?

I am thinking about making him an offer for the red cap on the converter..... any guess on a good offer? Maybe I should start at like say???/ 50k?

HAHAHAHA!!!

Isn't that guy a total train wreck or what!
Anyone even remotely interested in his cars would run in fear after reading his ads. More dollars than sense.

That's what got us the most. Here we are really struggling to save the house, so we keep lowering price just to get her sold to get the money for the next house payment. There here this rich prick is writing us out of the blue, insulting us and ditzen BOF!

I think we share the same bad temper, ha, ha, especially when someone messes with the Lady.

If you get bent over this stuff I can imagine how intense your road rage must be.

Guy like us will end up in jail one day over this crap. LOL.

HAHA!!

You have no idea the road rage! LOL!!

As far as jail?, Here lately, I'm so depressed and desparate right now, I told ABB it's time for me to either kick somebodies *** or get mine kicked, I don't even care which one, but there's gonna be asses being kicked soon, I'm just not sure where, when or with whom!! LOL!!:toothy10:

With UI gone, no income, no jobs, I'm kinda wondering what the welfare lines and the crime rate is gonna do? If I'm getting desperate, just imagine all the people worse off than me. What are they gonna start doing to feed their familys. I think it will get ugly soon. Me included!!! Guess I'll be putting our 69 up for sale today.

HAHA!!

As far as jail?, Here lately, I'm so depressed and desparate right now, I told ABB it's time for me to either kick somebodies *** or get mine kicked, I don't even care which one, but there's gonna be asses being kicked soon, I'm just not sure where, when or with whom!! LOL!!:toothy10:

This is how I feel 99% of the time I drive. LOL. I say the same thing to Mary. Driving in traffic brings out the very worst in me.
Thing is I like my freedom on this side of the bars.

That's what we were saying to each other yesterday morning when she brought me her laptop to read his ebay message.
He must have seen our car on ebay so closely looking like his for 1/3 the price and got pissed and wrote the message. Also think this is the guy who keeps flagging for removal BOF's ads on Craig's List. BOF's ads would just all of a sudden disappear about a day or two from me posting it each time.

Yeah, the guy has some serious issues, I checked out all his past auctions on the duster and coronet.. Sounds like he's either going through a divorce or the banks about to take everything.. I just can't figure out why he would pick y'all out at random and send you an nasty email about your car if you had no prior contact with him...

This is how I feel 99% of the time I drive. LOL. I say the same thing to Mary. Driving in traffic brings out the very worst in me.
Thing is I like my freedom on this side of the bars.

HAHA!!

With UI gone, no income, no jobs, I'm kinda wondering what the welfare lines and the crime rate is gonna do? If I'm getting desperate, just imagine all the people worse off than me. What are they gonna start doing to feed their familys. I think it will get ugly soon. Me included!!! Guess I'll be putting our 69 up for sale today.

Pretty bad, guys, when jail starts looking like a vacation...

Yeah, the guy has some serious issues, I checked out all his past auctions on the duster and coronet.. Sounds like he's either going through a divorce or the banks about to take everything.. I just can't figure out why he would pick y'all out at random and send you an nasty email about your car if you had no prior contact with him...

The only thing we can come up with was he was pissed at no sales, saw BOF for 1/3rd the price, they looked so much alike. His is stone stock garage find and BOF is light custom.

HE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WENT NUTZ!

LMAO!:toothy10:

Pretty bad, guys, when jail starts looking like a vacation...

Isn't that the truth!

Free meals, room & board. Totally buff and chisseled by the time you come out.

Just like Basic Training!

Then when ya get out, you've graduated to tru thug due to no one giving you a job, even if there were any jobs! COOL!8)

What is this country comming to?

ABB stopped in for a visit, and while she was here I got a call for a junk truck to pick up tonight!!:cheers:

Finally back in business!!:cheers:

-
Back