Edelbrock Performer RPM (7577) and 360 Magnum CI heads

-
Thanks for the info, just started taking 1999 donor block apart, original owner said approx. 95,000 miles before Durango rusted out on him. Cylinder walls look very good, with great original crosshatch. I calculated, pistons above deck .008. Good to hear yours were at/near deck height. Option 1, top end only: KB107 pistons, Hughes: Airgap intake, big gulp tb and possibly one of their cams, Intake: PIE magnum eq heads w/ 2.02 ex valves.
Sounds like its going to be a nice engine when you are done. Also my magnum engine had ported Engine quest heads on it when I bought it off my friend. He raced it 2 years with the EQ heads on it. I put the trickflow heads on it after I got it from him

Sounds like its going to be a nice engine when you are done. Also my magnum engine had ported Engine quest heads on it when I bought it off my friend. He raced it 2 years with the EQ heads on it. I put the trickflow heads on it after I got it from him
Speaking of 440/493 interesting living in NC, with all the engine builders......currently in a 69 Dart....only want 10,500 for it..........

440 mopar.jpg

-
Back