-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartkory

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a performer RPM intake that I am selling that is in great shape! I had it on my 66 dart for only about 2 months, but decided im gonna go with the regular performer instead. They retail for $240, im asking $150 plus shipping.

School me, What is the main difference between performer and RPM ?

PERFORMER� MANIFOLDS (Idle to 5500 rpm)
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response, especially off-idle through the mid-range. Performers are ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs. There are EGR and non-EGR versions available for most domestic V8 and some V6 engines. Most Performer intakes are 50-state street legal, when used with the correct carburetor and in the correct application. Check the individual listings for detailed information.

PERFORMER RPM™ MANIFOLDS (1500 to 6500 rpm)

Performer RPMs are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not for emissions equipped engines. Edelbrock's Performer RPM gives you the ultimate in street high-performance.

The Preformer also has the 273/318 size ports. The RPM and RPM Air Gap both have the 340/360 port size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back