-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a small block..318/360 Edelbrock performance intake for sale. It could use a clean up for sure. Used ,good condition. Not going to use on my project. Im pretty much going stock. Need more important things for the car. Asking $100 plus shipping? or best offer. .Thanks.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 467
  • 007.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 482
  • 008.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 009.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 463
Should be gone at that ptrice, try selling it on eBay, bet it will go :toothy10:

How much would shipping to Paden City, WV 26159 be?
My brother may be interested in it depending on shipping costs.

People.........Due to certain circumstances i have the intake back up for sale. Some things happen and theres no hard feelings.........Deal fell through and thats fine. So its back up for sale...........Asking $75 plus shipping. Thanks.

What those holes are for is the EGR valve on the side of the intake.

There supposed to be there and do not need to be pluged. The intake will operate fine. IF you do not want to use the EGR valve, leave it disconnected from any vacuum lines as the valve remains closed with no vacuum.

There is no performance loss with a un-used EGR valve on the side. The holes in the floor will not effect performance 1 bit.

I would like to sell but open to trades. need headliner bows 67 dart 2dr H/T, mild cam and lifters for a 73 318, timing chain and gears.double pefered, 67 dart stuff. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back