-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Mitchell

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello! Looking for Eddie Performer RPM or something equivalent such as a Weiand Action Plus or LD4B for a 1974 318. Im trying to keep the budget low, but I'm certainly not wanting anyone to give stuff away. Looking at a limit of $150 to $175 or so for a manifold and I can pay shipping on top of that. Basically trying to keep it under $200. Thanks!

Edit: I already have a carburetor lined up to buy.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking for Eddie Performer RPM or something equivalent such as a Weiand Action Plus or LD4B. Im trying to keep the budget low, but I'm certainly not wanting anyone to give stuff away. Looking at a limit of $150 to $175 or so for a manifold and I can pay shipping on top of that. Basically trying to keep it under $200. Thanks!

All the intakes you mentioned or going to run you more than that RPMs used for go for 250 ld4b go for 250 275
All the intakes you mentioned or going to run you more than that RPMs used for go for 250 ld4b go for 250 275
I've seen 'em less. I miss out on them. If no one wants to offer one at that price, that's fine. That's the way markets work.

I've seen 'em less. I miss out on them. If no one wants to offer one at that price, that's fine. That's the way markets work.
Don’t listen to that guy, he literally doesn’t know **** about ****. He is just another pathetic forum flipper who begs people for cheaper parts then asks for top dollar for his “newly acquired” parts.

Last edited:
Don’t listen to that guy, he literally doesn’t know **** about ****. He is just another pathetic forum flipper who begs people for cheaper parts then asks for top dollar for his “newly acquired” parts.
Jake you have no idea what you are talking about you are just an ignorant devil worshiper go about your business and quit stinking up people's threads

Well, when your right your right and big boy isn’t….

Hello! Looking for Eddie Performer RPM or something equivalent such as a Weiand Action Plus or LD4B for a 1974 318. Im trying to keep the budget low, but I'm certainly not wanting anyone to give stuff away. Looking at a limit of $150 to $175 or so for a manifold and I can pay shipping on top of that. Basically trying to keep it under $200. Thanks!

Keep looking! I’ll have one in a month or so. I’m in the middle of moving to another state

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back