EFI fuel tank module for stock tanks

-
Why not just do this? This is more than likely the route I’ll be taking in my cars.

E5F593E8-EF26-430E-8973-D4853BD4D59F.png

AB3421DE-803F-4BC7-8ED9-D3956F3447EF.jpeg

02587080-042C-4D8C-A1B6-73AB48E83904.jpeg

It won't fit easily, if at all.

There is not much more than 10" between the bottom of the tank and the trunk floor.
I know the 94-01 ram units will fit with some work and the Durango units will fit without any modifications. I haven’t seen anyone try the 03+ ones yet but they don’t stick up from the top of the tank as much as the older ones so that’s what I’ll be trying to use

Any further progress or feedback on the installs of this Spectra unit? I ran across a pic of it this morning and then stumbled onto this thread. I just put a new standard fuel tank in my E body and have decided to go with FI rather than a new carb next year when the car comes out of hibernation.

Any further progress or feedback on the installs of this Spectra unit? I ran across a pic of it this morning and then stumbled onto this thread. I just put a new standard fuel tank in my E body and have decided to go with FI rather than a new carb next year when the car comes out of hibernation.

I still have the Spectra Ebody fuel pump just sitting on the shelf. Ill make you a VERY good deal on it.

this is the route i ended up going with cause i was worried about starvation. hopefully it works out.
Whats the benefit of an in-tank pump? Put the pump in a 1 gallon surge tank (not much bigger than an overflow tank in the engine bay) feed it with your stock electric/mechanical pump + fuel rail pressure bypass and run the return out the top of the surge tank back to the rear tank. No chance of exposing the inlet on cornering, and little chance of pump contamination due to fuel sock and stock inline filter (EFI micron rated) prior to surge tank. I must say that it looks a hell of a lot easier to change out than a tank dropping top mount EFI.

-
Back