Efi

-
I don't like not having a return line.

The Pulse Pump doesn't run all the time. I guess the module has a internal controller.

Mine has no return but I have a pump controller. Had to drill the internal check valve on the A1000. Deadheaded at the regulator.

needsarestoSeems like a lot to pay for tbi.
I might pay the extra for the clean installation. Nice and neat package thats easy to use.

The Pulse Pump doesn't run all the time. I guess the module has a internal controller.

i know. exactly what i don't like about it. i prefer the simple return line with a simple regulator. thats set up has just another thing to go wrong.

The FAST setup is alot more attractive than that to me. If you shop around you can get one with pump for $1800, still to high but just not having a return line doesnt seal the deal.

I wonder if it can be used in boosted applications.

Per the FAQ:

Can I run boost or Nitrous with the system?
No. The Atomic does not currently have the proper calibration settings to handle any kind of power adders. In an effort to allow for a potential future update, MSD has built in a 2-bar MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) Sensor from the factory. If any updates are completed, more information will be released at that time for how a power-adder might be accepted into the Atomic system.

to me- that looks like a universal pump- around $100 and a $10 fuel filter with another $5 filer and $15 worth of high pressure hose. Look up the fuel pump for any Porsche 944. I have a 1984 944- the fuel pump pressures are high and its for a non turbo 4 cyl. Look at one for say a 1986 944 turbo or a 944 with a 3.0 ltr 6 cyl. All should be plenty for this set up. The pump is about 200-250 then with the filters and hose- still under 300. I used to work at a parts store-their pump is definately looking like a universal. Oh, the Porsche 944's all have a return line. That unspent fuel has to go somewhere. I wouldnt want the fuel to get warm in the pump by just sitting in there. The fuel is what keeps the pump cool-no circulation and like anything- gets warm. Just my 2 1/2 cents worth lol.

Has anyone used the FAST System running boost? I do know the Fast Dizzy is a POS first hand when using it on any other ECU. It is a Low tooth count Dizzy and is worthless for Boosted Applications that need rock solid timing events feed to the ECU the information it needs to work properly. 1 bit of information every 90* of crank rotation is weak at best.

to me- that looks like a universal pump- around $100 and a $10 fuel filter with another $5 filer and $15 worth of high pressure hose. Look up the fuel pump for any Porsche 944. I have a 1984 944- the fuel pump pressures are high and its for a non turbo 4 cyl. Look at one for say a 1986 944 turbo or a 944 with a 3.0 ltr 6 cyl. All should be plenty for this set up. The pump is about 200-250 then with the filters and hose- still under 300. I used to work at a parts store-their pump is definately looking like a universal. Oh, the Porsche 944's all have a return line. That unspent fuel has to go somewhere. I wouldnt want the fuel to get warm in the pump by just sitting in there. The fuel is what keeps the pump cool-no circulation and like anything- gets warm. Just my 2 1/2 cents worth lol.

Looks like a Walbro to me?? Lotta folks using them!

-
Back