Either this will be brilliant or go down in a big ball of dam what the heck happened

-
Naaaa............no problems here, shitting on a guy for your chop and 67Dart373 ford rearend,.

Tell ya

When you come up with a big bolt pattern 8 3/4 that drops right in there, I'll pull the Ford out.

Nothing in my car is "chopped" hacked, cut or anything else. The Ford rear is a bolt in, and if and when something better comes along, it can come out.

MOST people look at my car and don't know the difference. So far I've had two guys glance under there and conclude, "oh cool, an 8 3/4"

Well...I once saw a baby blue Dart with a plywood wing nailed or screwed or whatever to the trunk, somewhere near Auburn, Maine. Let me just say this...the price was right.

STOP !!! put the crack pipe down, take 3 steps back interlace your fingers on top of your head. Now down on your knees. Do u no U are being saved? NOT arrested. There is government assistance, WE CAN HELP.

Why don't you just give me your Dart, and half the money you would spend doing this conversion, and I'll kick you square in the nuts. It would probably be cheaper and less painful.

HPP_Dodge_Daytona.jpg

Sadly this is where a lot of cars end up that are never finished.

I have seen some decent cars go through the car crusher that would make you sick.

Attachments

• car crusher.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 112
About as good as its going to get. LOL

Attachments

• 69 Dart Superbird1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 69 Dart Superbird2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 110
  • 69 Dart Superbird3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 69 Dart Superbird.jpg