Either this will be brilliant or go down in a big ball of dam what the heck happened

-
It's your car. Do what makes you happy. But it's gonna suck. Bad.

Dodge+Daytona+PRO+MOD+(BLACK).jpg

Unless you can pull that off.

67dodge_daroo_ii_1.jpg

1969_Dodge_Daroo-I_MoparMuscle_1.jpg

How about doing a clone of one of Mopar's A body concepts... :D

Gosh forbid you should drive or ride a custom piece.
Its O.K. to modify some things and not others?
Some would consider your scoot an noisey messy abortion.
Its nothing like putting a FORD 9" in a 67Dart273.
Not pickin on you guys and the others, but quite the double standard.
I happen to like custom stuff.

They made a blue million of these cookie cutter cars and
crying over one that's gonna get modified either by body work
or mechanical means is stupid.
If it was mine and I wanted a custom whip, I'd already
have the sawsall out!

I vote get to cutting, and take pics so I can see what your doing!

I am all for doing what one wants.....which is why I will be using an LS/4l80e in my Dart. But by the OP posting his thoughts I take it to mean as he is seeking the opinions of others....and my OPINION is it will look like an abortion....and that it falls under the just because you can does not mean you should category...

Does this mean he should not do it? I don't care one way or the other, it is his ride and if he feels that going down that road is in HIS best interest than have at it. If it were me, simply would not happen. I think ALL wing cars are FUGLY...Just like I think all of the high impact colors are down right NASTY. Again, this is just my OPINION....Which I believe I am entitled to....

As to my scooter, people are entitled to there OPINION'S.....just like I am. I feel that pretty much any new Harley is nothing but a high priced cookie cutter and would NEVER own one. Does it make it right? Nope...It is my OPINION, that is all it is.

I do apologize for posting my OPINION.....perhaps in the future we should all just keep our traps shut when it comes to someone seeking others OPINION'S.

And for what it is worth I honestly could not care less what anyone thinks of my scooter, my car or myself....everyone is entitled to there own OPINION....

If my OPINION'S are that much of an issue for you perhaps you should just put me on your ignore list....I was not the only person that said something along the lines of what I did...yet I was the only you quoted.....kinda makes me think you have some sort of deep rooted issue with me....if so :finga:

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Dartmouth 2013 011.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 306
I saw alot of pro mod daytonas at Indy last weekend. Why not get one of those body's and slap a dart badge on the side.

if its something you have your heart set on doing then maybe pick up an already half rotted body to start with and keep driving the one you got. im telling you man. you take your already finished car apart to that extent and the stats. are stacked against you. alot of guys start wild builds and have the best of intentions. they get about half way and life happens. they run outta money, time or health. then your stuck with a pile of parts that you have to sell for half what they are worth just to keep the lights on in the house. I see it all the time. it took me 11 yrs to get my car going agian and its not even that wild of a build.

Do it!......just make sure it's all removable. I think I wanna make an A-100 Daytona now. LOL

I am all for doing what one wants.....which is why I will be using an LS/4l80e in my Dart. But by the OP posting his thoughts I take it to mean as he is seeking the opinions of others....and my OPINION is it will look like an abortion....and that it falls under the just because you can does not mean you should category...

Does this mean he should not do it? I don't care one way or the other, it is his ride and if he feels that going down that road is in HIS best interest than have at it. If it were me, simply would not happen. I think ALL wing cars are FUGLY...Just like I think all of the high impact colors are down right NASTY. Again, this is just my OPINION....Which I believe I am entitled to....

As to my scooter, people are entitled to there OPINION'S.....just like I am. I feel that pretty much any new Harley is nothing but a high priced cookie cutter and would NEVER own one. Does it make it right? Nope...It is my OPINION, that is all it is.

I do apologize for posting my OPINION.....perhaps in the future we should all just keep our traps shut when it comes to someone seeking others OPINION'S.

And for what it is worth I honestly could not care less what anyone thinks of my scooter, my car or myself....everyone is entitled to there own OPINION....

If my OPINION'S are that much of an issue for you perhaps you should just put me on your ignore list....I was not the only person that said something along the lines of what I did...yet I was the only you quoted.....kinda makes me think you have some sort of deep rooted issue with me....if so :finga:

Naaaa............no problems here, I use to build bikes like
yours from wrecked machines.
I was trying to point out that shitting on a guy for dreaming of
or driving a custom, ie your chop and 67Dart373 ford rearend, no matter if you agree or not was kind of harsh.
All innovation comes from dreamer/thinkers/doers.

If it came out wrong or you took it as a slight....I apologize.
If you "want" to turn it into something personal for some reason,
your :finga: will only leave you with a sore mouth and bad breath.

What rmchrgr and younggun2.0 said. Unless you KNOW for a FACT from EXPERIENCE that you can do something this extreme, don't do it, it will end in frustration.

Unless of course your ambition only extends about this far:

Attachments

• huge_wing.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 328
I am so staying out of this. not first why would you buy an a-body and a good looking one at that then change over to a daytona just drive it and enjoy it

-
Back