Electric fuel pump question?????????

-

swifter

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a "Quiet" electric fuel pump,Other than a in-tank pump,I have a Holley blue pump right now and wanted to up-date and get a pump that is quieter. Looking for make,model suggestions Thanks Swifter

my pump is bolted to a bracket i fabbed up, and it's hum goes through the whole car too.going to rubber mount it ,hope it makes a difference.

ide ask around about the AERO pumps,,,pricey but modern,,,,or get a louder exhaust

Hears mine.I am doing my fuel system now.I made a rubber type gasket to go between the pump snd the mounting bracket.Then I made a rubber gasket between the mounting bracket and where the pump is going to be bolted to the floor. Mark

Attachments

• DSC00650.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC00651.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00652.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC00653.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC00644.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 241
Edelbrock makes a Quiet-Flo pump in 2 sizes. Street and a more strip one...no experience good/bad with them though. Was thinking of trying one too.

I have a red Holley I was going to use, but now I think I'll just sell it and look for a quieter pump. Didn't know they were so noisey. Thanks Guys !

Yes--Someone just told me that's the pump to get!!!! The Holley HP gearator pump--because it has no vanes in it and they cause the noise--Hopefully someone chimes in that has one!!!!! Thanks Guy's

-
Back