Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
You have to ask yourself why aliens would bother to travel hundreds or maybe thousands of light years (1 LY = 5.9 trillion miles) to get to earth? Its surely not for the water.. My theory is if there here its because there Mopar fans... Any Aliens on this site wanna come clean?

The only thing I'm adding to this thread is, "If we are the only intelligent life in the whole universe, what a waste of space!"
Calling us intelligent is likely only relative to what we now have to compare to. We are probably more like alien entertainment.

You have to ask yourself why aliens would bother to travel hundreds or maybe thousands of light years (1 LY = 5.9 trillion miles) to get to earth? Its surely not for the water.. My theory is if there here its because there Mopar fans... Any Aliens on this site wanna come clean?

ill go on record i am both an Alien AND a mopar fan

Did you read the rest of the article? Because it never even suggests the DNA isn’t human.

Yes, I read the article, along with some other articles and videos discussing the same topic. In one of the other readings, it was postulated that this could be evidence of alien visitors.

Thinking about aliens is a pure waste of time. This is all speculation and if there was another form of advanced life in the universe then our minds would likely not be able to comprehend what they are like.

Thinking about aliens is a pure waste of time. This is all speculation and if there was another form of advanced life in the universe then our minds would likely not be able to comprehend what they are like.
To be fair, yours was the largest speculation of all

If there's one in a billion chance that there's life out there and there's many more than a billion stars/planets then the chances are pretty good. But wait.......now they say that there are many more universes, which will have many more galaxies/stars/planets. The odds go UP as you add more universes!!
Did I mention other dimensions???
Treblig

I would have to say that if they have found us which i doubt, they are at the very least passive, unlike us after all look at humans past when we find a undisturbed society. We exploit, not saying we would the same this day in age. Its more likely that there are thousands out there and they just ignore us because they know we will steal there wifi.

To be fair, yours was the largest speculation of all

The fact that we really have zero hard evidence of extraterrestrial life means everything we say is speculation. One of the the things that always bugs me is when they say “another planet capable of sustaining life”. Who decided that in order for something to have life that it needs oxygen, water, and food. They could survive off other elements that we do not even know about but the majority of people narrow down their ideas of life to the life forms we are familiar with.

the thing i find interesting about the long brain skulls. they have more brain capacity than ourselves.
they do not have the same skull plate setup as our known human skulls do. which they have proof of from manipulated skulls by known human cultures on earth in the recent past.

why you guys doubt the idiots in the op link. whch i didnt even bother opening. there is concrete evidence of the skulls being a different type of humanoid not like ourselves.
if you must. id suggest you travel to my wifes native country of Peru and see for yourself.

The fact that we really have zero hard evidence of extraterrestrial life means everything we say is speculation. One of the the things that always bugs me is when they say “another planet capable of sustaining life”. Who decided that in order for something to have life that it needs oxygen, water, and food. They could survive off other elements that we do not even know about but the majority of people narrow down their ideas of life to the life forms we are familiar with.

I agree with you. you can comprehend that, I can comprehend that, most people can. That's why I said your comment was the most speculative..... you speculated that humans "couldn't comprehend what they are like"

We may not be able to understand how or why they can exist without water or oxygen right off the bat..... but I think the wisest people would be able to comprehend that not all beings are alike.

Especially since we have living things on earth that do not need oxygen, or light to survive.

What do the scientists and physicists know anyway??? They say that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. But if you were in a space craft traveling and the speed of light (minus a few feet per second) and you fired a high speed rifle in the direction of travel (3 thousand feet per second) would the bullet even leave the barrel?? The bullet would have to leave the barrel and exceed the speed of light because the rifle and everyone in the space craft would already be traveling just a few feet per second below the speed of light.
Same thing goes for a flashlight in the space craft. If you shine the flashlight in direction of travel will the light even leave the bulb??? The light from the flashlight would be going somewhere almost twice the speed of light (speed of space craft PLUS the speed of the light leaving the flashlight.!!

TIME FOR A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BangHead:

Treblig

What do the scientists and physicists know anyway??? They say that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. But if you were in a space craft traveling and the speed of light (minus a few feet per second) and you fired a high speed rifle in the direction of travel (3 thousand feet per second) would the bullet even leave the barrel?? The bullet would have to leave the barrel and exceed the speed of light because the rifle and everyone in the space craft would already be traveling just a few feet per second below the speed of light.
Same thing goes for a flashlight in the space craft. If you shine the flashlight in direction of travel will the light even leave the bulb??? The light from the flashlight would be going somewhere almost twice the speed of light (speed of space craft PLUS the speed of the light leaving the flashlight.!!

TIME FOR A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BangHead:

Treblig
Umm not true read about relativity.

Only thing proven to break the light speed barrier is the expansion of space itself, that includes flashlights on space ships.

-
Back