Embarrassed a perv today...

-
Arguing using such extremes trying to make your point doesn't make your point.

I meant in general. Yes there are a few that do age well, but most of them don't.

Why do the celebrities all get plastic surgery? Even the ones who don't need it and end up looking freakier/worse than when they started....

There's many plastic surgeons making a good living giving celebrities plastic surgery in California for the celebrities trying not to look "aged"....

View attachment 1714781025

View attachment 1714781026

View attachment 1714781027

View attachment 1714781028

View attachment 1714781029

Hollwierd people are like pro sports performers. They money they earn, the lifestyle.
There on a different planet.

yes and I say, some of those Hollyweird types don't eat enough avocados!????
and some have done too many bad drugs!???
yes, there are older but they take pride in their looks and health??? women scattered everywhere that look 10-15 years younger than they are, never had plastic surgery or botox, ......

To each his own, but that 18-30 statement is way off! I'm a personal trainer at 49 years young, and I can assure you, there are plenty of ladies out there over 40 and 50 that you would get the "perv" lecture for checking them out. Just my penny!

Arguing using such extremes trying to make your point doesn't make your point.

Ok, then apply it to real life; tell me that you can look in the mirror and say that you are better looking now than you were when you were in your early 20's...

I know I can't....

Ok, then apply it to real life; tell me that you can look in the mirror and say that you are better looking now than you were when you were in your early 20's...

I know I can't....

Ok so which is it? Are we talkin about men or women? Make up your feeble mind.

This thread has turned upside down because we really shouldn't be saying or implying that anyone is ugly or less than. The problem with the world is that too many people get judged by the way they look more than the content of the brain and heart.

Some of us already have self esteem problems so we don't need to be reminded of the imminent problem of aging and change in general.

I think some of the hottest men I know are old and would be discounted by society but knowing who they are makes them hot. Really hard for some people to understand.

Supermodels are only hot because they look good on the outside but some are actually rotten people.

It sure is compliment to be "checked out" but like anything ....it all should be kept in moderation because too much of anything is bad. The person getting "checked out" also needs to keep their modesty in order and realize that getting "checked out" does not make one better than others in any way .......my .02

Ok so which is it? Are we talkin about men or women? Make up your feeble mind.

It's everybody.

I just used "women" in the first post as that was the basis of this post. We all age as we get older, you can't escape it.

But you still haven't answered if YOU can look in the mirror and say that you are better looking now than when you were in your early 20's....

that is the parents fault ....I have seen that too. Kids now a days are mutated because you go to middle school now and the boys are already 6 feet tall and the girls have better lady features than a grown woman.

Parents need to be aware of what is going and take action accordingly or they are just asking for trouble.

It's not new, Rani. I went to high school with someone who used her older sister's ID to get into bars. (5 years apart, but they could pass for twins.) She NEVER got called on it...even got pulled over once, the cop thought she was her sister!

(Note that people born when I was in high school can-legally-buy beer. And boy is THAT depressing.)

I know I can't....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
But, I do look better now then when I was in my 20's!

It's not new, Rani. I went to high school with someone who used her older sister's ID to get into bars. (5 years apart, but they could pass for twins.) She NEVER got called on it...even got pulled over once, the cop thought she was her sister!

(Note that people born when I was in high school can-legally-buy beer. And boy is THAT depressing.)

I never had that advantage or problem whichever it is ....because I was a really really late bloomer. On one hand I think it kept me out of trouble but on the other hand I think I missed out on a lot of fun. Either way, it is what it is, I guess.

Even now in my late 20s I get ID checked at events serving alcohol and get a double take even though I don't drink. But then the advantage if its seen as such was a very long and beautiful childhood.

This thread has turned upside down because we really shouldn't be saying or implying that anyone is ugly or less than. The problem with the world is that too many people get judged by the way they look more than the content of the brain and heart.

Some of us already have self esteem problems so we don't need to be reminded of the imminent problem of aging and change in general.

That's my point.

The media has set the priority so high on how people look now days....

They now have products to stain/bleach teeth white so they glow in the dark without a black light - and even more with one....

Really??? Do we really need to bleach our teeth to look good. Don't forget to work out and get some six pack abs.... (and I'm not talking about brakes).

Go to a gym and if you are a guy and can't bench press over 300 lbs, you are considered a whimp.... You have to work out, drink protein and energy drinks, maybe a few steroids to look good to them....

People are getting anorexia and bulimia trying to look as skinny as the super models...

Hair care products for people with "thinning hair" (there's an ad for women's rogaine on tv right now as I type)....

It's the young and energetic image that is projected in the media and corporations that we are all caught up in....

It's everybody.

I just used "women" in the first post as that was the basis of this post. We all age as we get older, you can't escape it.

But you still haven't answered if YOU can look in the mirror and say that you are better looking now than when you were in your early 20's....

Sean Connery was 59 and Harrison Ford was 56 when People called them the sexiest men alive. Patrick Stewart was 52 when TV Guide did the same.

Last I knew, Rob and I were friends.... :D

He's probably in one of his grumpy moods.... :twisted:

Naw, it's all good. You know we're friends. and I aint grumpy. Just havin a discussion.

I never had that advantage or problem whichever it is ....because I was a really really late bloomer. On one hand I think it kept me out of trouble but on the other hand I think I missed out on a lot of fun. Either way, it is what it is, I guess.

Even now in my late 20s I get ID checked at events serving alcohol and get a double take even though I don't drink. But then the advantage if its seen as such was a very long and beautiful childhood.

My wife was the opposite...she was 5'2" at 12; by the time she started high school (age 14), she was 5'4" tall (the same as her father!), and had to buy clothes from the "women's" section. That was the year her ballet instructor told her she would have to "do something about these", and squeezed her breasts.

(It was also the year she decked her-former-ballet instructor.)

It's everybody.

Except for my weight, YES, I look better now than I did then.

Sean Connery was 59 and Harrison Ford was 56 when People called them the sexiest men alive. Patrick Stewart was 52 when TV Guide did the same.

Yes, but are they in shape like they were back then???

Can they run as far as fast?

Lift more than they did back then?

Are their reflexes faster???

When you are 18-30, you are in your prime. After that, it's down hill...

Why do pro athletes retire before middle age???? Why can't they work well into their 60's before they retire????

We used to swim 10,000 yards per day on the high school swim team (as a freshman). I sure couldn't come close to that today....

Except for my weight, YES, I look better now than I did then.

I don't know what you looked like then, but I've seen you in person, it's hard to believe....

And YES weight does count.

It's still politically correct to bash fat people, they do it all the time in media, but call someone something that resembles a racist comment ---> look out.....

Even though it still hurts fat people to be made fun of....

I have a Facebook friend who just turned 50. She was on the US Olympic diving team years ago. She still looks the same. Is in the same shape. She could do it again right now. She is into SUP. Stand Up Paddleboarding. Google it. She is badass.

-
Back