Embarrassed a perv today...

-
I disagree with this. I work in a place that houses these perverts and the majority of them are quite ones that prey on these people and wait for them to be alone in a aisle or wherever. I've heard first hand from these predators their stories and what ended up putting them in Prison. They certainly were not the people calling the others out. They didnt want the attention on them.

I dont see anything wrong with what Doug did, we only heard what the other guy did. Seeing it in person, and perhaps his body language and blatant starring was the reason Doug said what he did. Sadly we live in a world were most the people would rather turn and look away than actually speak up and defend someone or come to their rescue.

Not sure about where you work, and I don't know Doug. I can say from what I have seen on the job or other places, someone doesn't want to be "caught" as being the creeper, so they JUMP at the opportunity to "provide the chair", "offer their place in line", "defend when a joke is cracked", so they get the contact in the "right way". lol. But funny how these "gentlemen" acts of loyalty and kindness change when it isn't such a "prize" piece. I'm sorry, when a person is documenting in their mind every move and step made by a "hottie", then are very conscious of what others are looking at, and when nothing inappropriate is said, touched, or the girl is not offended and going about their day, to jump a situation and challenge when nothing happened, I find it strange..... and read this thread, I'm not the only one thinking this way

from yur own description you are completely out of line

yes... and what is the elevator eye??? What if it wasn't an "older 60's guy"? what if it was a 24 yr. old guy and well built?? Would it then be considered "fair game"? Or would the chance for a confrontation limit your "protection"? I watch a lot of people as they walk by. The OP obviously watched her "walk by" too??? The OP identified her as good looking too?? In fact, we do not know what the other guy was thinking, apparently he didn't say anything!

Kids now a days are mutated because you go to middle school now and the boys are already 6 feet tall and the girls have better lady features than a grown woman.

I contribute most of that to the "additives" that they put in the food. :wack:

Young girls growing boobs when they are 10-13 when they should begetting them at 14-18 years old. I believe it's from the hormones in the meat that we raise. They put hormones in the food that they feed the chickens, pigs, and cows so they get bigger with less food. then we eat the meat with the hormones in it and we get bigger (fatter) with less food and grow big people parts earlier than we should be. :eek:ops:

Then with all the sugar that they put in the drinks, it's a wonder why more people are obese/fat and get diabetes.... Even fruit juices have high sugar in them - look at the labels. Sugar makes me more thirsty. the more there is in the drink, the more thirsty you get... It's so you keep drinking it more and more.... I usually just drink pain water.... O:)

At my youngest son's 8th grade graduation, I noticed that there were many girls close to or over 6 feet tall. They reach a growth spurt before the boys (boys go through it in high school). But yes, the kids now days keep getting taller and taller.

Each generation keeps getting taller. Abe Lincoln was considered a giant back in his day and he was only 6 feet tall. Today, that's average or just below for a male.... #-o

Then you get the basket ball players over 7 feet tall.... :banghead:

I contribute most of that to the "additives" that they put in the food. :wack:

Young girls growing boobs when they are 10-13 when they should begetting them at 14-18 years old. I believe it's from the hormones in the meat that we raise. They put hormones in the food that they feed the chickens, pigs, and cows so they get bigger with less food. then we eat the meat with the hormones in it and we get bigger (fatter) with less food and grow big people parts earlier than we should be. :eek:ops:

Then with all the sugar that they put in the drinks, it's a wonder why more people are obese/fat and get diabetes.... Even fruit juices have high sugar in them - look at the labels. Sugar makes me more thirsty. the more there is in the drink, the more thirsty you get... It's so you keep drinking it more and more.... I usually just drink pain water.... O:)

At my youngest son's 8th grade graduation, I noticed that there were many girls close to or over 6 feet tall. They reach a growth spurt before the boys (boys go through it in high school). But yes, the kids now days keep getting taller and taller.

Each generation keeps getting taller. Abe Lincoln was considered a giant back in his day and he was only 6 feet tall. Today, that's average or just below for a male.... #-o

Then you get the basket ball players over 7 feet tall.... :banghead:
This is good "food for thought".....:cheers:

Could be....but he made me uncomfortable....and that is not all that easy to do in person....

this is all that counts, we were not there, you were.
you did what you feel you needed to do.
the fact he did not confront you, tells me he may be more of a girl than the one he was watching, or harmless.
in my old corp voice, I would have just said " son you better get your eyeballs off her "

The joke session here at FABO is obviously full of men just like the guy described here in this thread. And I also noticed we have a "Hot Mopar Babe" section here on FABO, but not a "Hot Mopar Man section" (here ya go, Rani! Start one... lol)! And Lastly, I see by this thread that the old man wasn't the only one that noticed the girls "hot" looks, the OP noticed too! lol .... I wonder if the OP would have said anything if the girl was over weight and ugly? Think he still would have stepped up to the plate?? Just wondering, that's all! Perhaps because he was closer to the "hot" girls age, he felt the need to chase away the "competition".... lol ! Seemed he was "touched" by the fact that the girl went "between him and the counter he was looking at".... lol ! Sorry, had to poke a little ...... Happy New Year!

we do have a hot mopar guy thread here i think it was started by leanna .

I agree Doug, all I was trying to say is there is a huge majority of girls/ladies/women dressed totally inappropriately. Yoga pants skin tight and nothing underneath??

That's the smartest thing Ive read in 2015

Glad I didn't disappoint.

that's why when I go shopping, I stick that ax handle under my coat? and if I scold some sorry *** perv, I just have to hope he doesn't have his concealed permit!?? LOL

sad thing, but for many " manners" are a thing of the past and never learned or taught??

This ^^^^^^ is what it's all about. Manners and upbginging. Nobody said not to look. You can look without being an *** about it.

When women are in those prime years (18-30), they are the best looking that they will ever be.... It's all down hill after that. All guys like to look at them.

Gotta be one of the most sexist and stupid statements I've ever read and I totally disagree. Some women keep getting more beautiful. Far as I'm concerned, I am married to one.

Statements like this, IMO are part of the problem this whole thread was made to talk about. Talk about cave man mentality.

Gotta be one of the most sexist and stupid statements I've ever read and I totally disagree. Some women keep getting more beautiful. Far as I'm concerned, I am married to one.

Statements like this, IMO are part of the problem this whole thread was made to talk about. Talk about cave man mentality.

I have to agree here with rusty.
My wife is late fifty and still draws looks.
Beauty has no age.

Probably the old dude's first trip out the house all week and get's away from his homely looking wife for a few minutes, and gets hassled for checking out a pretty woman.. His highlight of the week ruined. Not really seeing anything here where a pre-emptive strike was called for. No harm nor foul. The OP acted like the jealous boyfreind and you can't run around and take action on people because you "think" something might happen.

I admit as I've gotton older, I can see the real beauty in "older" women. ( or should I say, that CAN be in women). those little lines around the eye, a line made from smiling for many years. a voice that reflects wisdom, humor, intelligence,..
I admit I believe people should try to stay mentally and physically in shape.
for me personally, women overeating, lack of exercise, ie overweight... just doesn't perk me up!
I would say when I was forty, women in their 20's could look great..... now, ( in 60's),it would be a rare person under 30 I would find attractive. just me.....
and I still say too many people are raised without manners.

Attachments

• JANE.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 172
Sandra Bullock Birthday: July 1964 (50)

Attachments

• sandra_bullock_290x402.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 160
Count me in on older women being sexy. A pretty girl in her 30s is easy to come by, but a gorgeous women in their 40s and 50s are jaw-dropping.

I admit as I've gotton older, I can see the real beauty in "older" women. ( or should I say, that CAN be in women). those little lines around the eye, a line made from smiling for many years. a voice that reflects wisdom, humor, intelligence,..
I admit I believe people should try to stay mentally and physically in shape.
for me personally, women overeating, lack of exercise, ie overweight... just doesn't perk me up!
I would say when I was forty, women in their 20's could look great..... now, ( in 60's),it would be a rare person under 30 I would find attractive. just me.....
and I still say too many people are raised without manners.

Yep, agreed

A big Yep! Jane is truly beautiful. (one green eye and one brown is cool too)

Naw. That's Jane Seymour.

Captain Janeway is hot too. She is Kate Mulgrew. She's pretty too.

Yep again.

Assimilate me baby.

Attachments

• seven-of-nine-729572.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 146
Maybe it's just me but I prefer women that dress with a little mystery.
You don't have to show it all to look sexy.

I meant in general. Yes there are a few that do age well, but most of them don't.

Why do the celebrities all get plastic surgery? Even the ones who don't need it and end up looking freakier/worse than when they started....

There's many plastic surgeons making a good living giving celebrities plastic surgery in California for the celebrities trying not to look "aged"....

View attachment 02-Botch-Plastic-Surgeries-Donatella-Versace-lifestyle-1.jpg

View attachment 03-Botch-Plastic-Surgeries-Jocelyn-Wildenstein-lifestyle-1.jpg

View attachment 07-Botch-Plastic-Surgeries-Tori-Spelling-lifestyle-1.jpg

View attachment 09-Botch-Plastic-Surgeries-Carrot-Top-lifestyle-1.jpg

View attachment 10-Botch-Plastic-Surgeries-Mickey-Rourke-lifestyle-1.jpg

-
Back