End of an era. Local strip club closing

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Never thought I’d see it.
The Bustop gentleman’s club in Boulder Colorado has closed it’s doors.
Been in business 42 years. Opened in 1976. Back in the day(pre-wife) I spent many a night and lots of dollar bills in that place.
In typical Boulder fashion they are tearing it dow to build affordable housing and an art space.

(In my best Buford t Justice voice)
What in the hell is the world comin’ to?

Housing, arts space slated to replace Boulder's 42-year-old Bustop strip club

I only half read the title and thought "OH CRAP! Another Drag Strip bites the dust." :rofl:
I suppose they only had Drag Strips on special nights at the Bustop :rofl:

I could hire chicks with names like Cinnamon, Jasmine, and of course, Crystal. Never met a chick named Crystal in my life that wasn’t a stripper. Every club has one

Conservative buggers. Open it back up with a good logo. Like in the poltergeist movie. - "We're Back". Bring in some of the past talent for a kick off and pay them the respect they deserve.

Never thought I’d see it.
The Bustop gentleman’s club in Boulder Colorado has closed it’s doors.
Been in business 42 years. Opened in 1976. Back in the day(pre-wife) I spent many a night and lots of dollar bills in that place.
In typical Boulder fashion they are tearing it dow to build affordable housing and an art space.

(In my best Buford t Justice voice)
What in the hell is the world comin’ to?

Housing, arts space slated to replace Boulder's 42-year-old Bustop strip club
Omg they must not have sold weed in that place !

Call it Prowlers.....kind of a tribute to the babes from Onecatnodog rubbing themselves all over your car. Hire them chicks too.
I could hire chicks with names like Cinnamon, Jasmine, and of course, Crystal. Never met a chick named Crystal in my life that wasn’t a stripper. Every club has one

61lFEEhx0yL._SL1500_.jpg

For the memories!

-
Back