{Ended} 10th Anniversary Special!!! ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

-
Bump for the weekenders!

Two bumps for the weekend... :D

Bumps.jpg

Last edited:
It's almost May 31! Time for new Mopar-colored Powder **** for the construction site lol
Trevor Patton After, Sprout and Pets 001.JPG
Trevor Patton After, Sprout and Pets 008.JPG

Keep those calls and emails coming! The 10th Anniversary party goes until the end of the year.

Some ultra-rare V-12 BMW Powder **** prompts a Friday bump! Thanks to all for the calls, emails and messages!! First, the Before Photos ...

Mike Asbury BMW parts 002.JPG
Mike Asbury BMW parts 001.JPG
Mike Asbury BMW parts 014.JPG

He chose a distinctive rainbow metallic, City Lights, for the intakes and a chrome replica powder for the timing and cam covers.

Mike Asbury - BMW Parts After 001.JPG
Mike Asbury - BMW Parts After 007.JPG
Mike Asbury - BMW Parts After 018.JPG
Mike Asbury - BMW Parts After 023.JPG

Bump for the weekend!! C'mon FABO, FaceBook customers have been seriously outnumbering you guys now for almost two years. What happened????

Pat Biggs, Tom Seaman 002.JPG

Pat Biggs, Tom Seaman 013.JPG

Pat Biggs, Tom Seaman 015 - Copy.JPG

The 10th Anniversary Special lasts through December 31, 2017!!!

This looks like a great build, I wonder if this was Andrew Howerd's in California :thumbsup: some great looking work in here little sister :thumbsup:

Andrew Howard - Slant 6 prototype manifold 007.JPG

And your fancy and nice wheel color matching work. Sprayed B5 blue, right, and your powder, left!
The other is your wheel on the car.

DSCN7449.JPG
DSCN7451.JPG
[

Yes, Memike, that's Andrew's prototype intake / exhaust manifold for Jessica's car. I've been trying to get ahold of him for a few weeks now but he's been incommunicado for some reason. If you chat with him, please tell him to call me.

Thanks for posting up too Tom! I love that B5 ........

Well, it's getting to be "that time of the year" when the boxes pile up to my ears and no one sees me until late Spring. Here's a bump to the top for those who may be interested in getting in on the 10th Anniversary Special before it ends December 31.
Thanks to all on FABO for giving me lots to do the last ten years! You guys and gals are awesome, and I wouldn't be here without ya.
Here's a little Late Model Hemi Powder **** just finished up this week.

IMG_3180.JPG

A little Packard Powder **** from 1956 for this Friday the 13th!

The 10th Anniversary Special concludes on December 31. Get your parts in before the end of the year to qualify for these bigger discounts. Thanks to FABO for keeping PSC in your hearts and engine bays for the last ten years! :thankyou:

Mike Hammerberg - Packard 2.jpg
Mike Hammerberg - Packard 7.jpg

Custom color matching is available too.

Mike Hammerberg - Packard 12 intake color match.jpg

Only a month left in the 10th Anniversary Special! Get your parts in line soon. Collectively, my 2017 customers have saved over $2,500 just by taking advantage of this special. Don't miss out!

-
Back