Engine bay aesthetics

-
cluttered....but with the good stuff.

View attachment 1715683106

I really don't understand WHY more people don't run their heater hoses over on the inner fender like that. I cannot STAND hoses runnin over the engine. Looks like total ***. That looks great, even though it has a bunch of stuff in there.

What is the cast lifter?...
The heads either have 1.88 intake valves or 2.02s... if they're 1.88 you can have a machine shop put in 202 valves...
That Carter 625 is a good carburetor and that performer will do just fine with the power level you have...and I should have cheap Summit headers and you should be good to go... Get a cam that matches your rear end gearing and your stall converter. Put Springs in your heads to match the cam....
ask a lot more questions about different stuff and make up more threads to learn more before you spend any money...

I was a little tipsy when I wrote that. I meant cast Rocket arm... I’m going to to start a new thread, because I’m obviously not ready and need advice with the engine setup. I thought I’d done plenty of research. Lol. I appreciate all the advice!
Mancini Racing - A Engine Adjustable Rocker Arm Set

Showoff. lol

some might say that....I consider it MOTIVATION. If goofy ol' HemiDenny can do it...wonder what a smart MFer like (insert your name here) can do.

Here is a little more....motivation.

500 incher_142101.jpg

20200309_155706 (1).jpg

Last edited:
the air cleaner lids are OEM that have been hydro-dipped to look like carbon-fiber

For the people that wouldn’t serve a four course meal (even just Hors d'oeuvres) in their engine bay, here’s mine... I’ve done a lot of cleanup, though it doesn’t look like it, haha ;)

3F22053D-8019-4956-AAE1-998DDBC4363C.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back