EngineMasters Episode 21 408/410 stroker w/ported heads

-
If there is one more thing I would like to see it would be put the untouched eddy heads right back on there and throw a less than 70mm turbo on it. Use a blowthrough if they want the easy way out and tune it for 93 octane. Don't even change the cam.... I bet they beat that increase or match it without turning the wick up...

So much for my dream land. It just shows that normally aspirated motors need good flowing heads bottom line. Those are good heads.

JW

LMAO, NO, JB Weld isn't to bad. But I'm also betting it isn't run everyday. I'd rather do it like hughesengiones does. An aluminum rod wedged in good and tight!
I might have that issue. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm sure they aren't run every day, but the last 18 years sure has affected me, so I am still impressed!

Unmuddy the water...here
That was the video from Bryce Mulvey's website back then, not from HRM...to my knowledge.

And another funny thing I noticed: those Eddy heads supposedly were ported by Dulcich as said in the
recent Engine Masters show, but the images from Mopar Sam clearly show that they were done by Dr. J
--> B. Mulvey (see cylinder head flow chart).

-
Back