English!! Mothxxxxxxxx do you speak it??!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So it's totaled, it "knox" and now it's a salvaged title, ?WHUT?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5506877977.html

have a 93 short bed 2 wheel. Drive. Dodge Dakota. For Sale 93000 miles I was in a reck insurance. Don't wanna pay for repairs so they totaled it out so it will be a salveged title use it for parts or fix her up its always been great on gas just started having a knoxing problem so its been parked for a few weeks want to get a car and don't have time money or a place to work on it so I gotta sale it the started and file pump were replacer a few months ago asking 700 obo its a good little truck

I gotta sale it. lol The education system at work, or lack of.

I can think of a few members here who spell just as badly.

That's how tweakers talk.
In long *** sentences that usually end up trailing off into gibberish. :D

Cell phone plus lazy. Maybe not as illiterate as you think.

I would bet exactly what Bodyperson said. My kids drive me nuts with their text and my oldest takes all honors classes including English.

really? it was in a reck insurance, knoxing. -- two words there that aren't even words... and our "hero" did manage to use some punctuation, albeit a bit incorrectly.. and then there's this - "the started and file pump were replacer" --- so, maybe worse than we think.. I just cannot blame that level of "yikes" on a cell phone... lazy? yea, since Jr.High...
Cell phone plus lazy. Maybe not as illiterate as you think.

"gotta sale it"?

I just tried that in my Android and it suggested that as a word.
However it was in blue. What ever that means.
The "word" is there but don't use it?
It seems that technology is helping to destroy the English language.

I had an overseas customer tell me yesterday he wasn't trying to "Nicole and Dinner" me. After i Found out that he meant..."Nickel and Dime" the conversation became more productive.lol

Why do you keep looking? It only infuriates you. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again.

It does look like some speech to text errors. I have to talk like a robot or I end up with some really weird crap sometimes!

hqdefault.jpg

Check out the big brain on Brad! You're a smart mother******, that's right!

Ya know the first time I waded through that movie I really didn't like it. Then I realized it actually was funny.

On a far different note, "The Hateful Eight" in my opinion, is nothing but trash. It deserves none of the hype it got, and using "big film" to film it was a waste of time and chemistry.

I believe if you read that add slowly, using a thick hispanic accent, you will understand it better. :D

I had an overseas customer tell me yesterday he wasn't trying to "Nicole and Dinner" me. After i Found out that he meant..."Nickel and Dime" the conversation became more productive.lol

Reminds me of:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFI9coRJWnQ"][ENGLISH SUBTITLES] Is this Reebok or Nike? | Esos son Reebok o son Nike | - YouTube[/ame]

It does look like some speech to text errors. I have to talk like a robot or I end up with some really weird crap sometimes!

hqdefault.jpg

LOL.....my work cell is an iPhone, and it does not understand my Appalachian American accent! When I use the talk to text feature, I have to speak slo o o o o wly and D I S T I N C T L Y for it to understand and not type gibberish. :banghead:

Perhaps....just maybe....Alcohol was involved. After a few drinks it made sense to me.

You guys quack me up.
The other day I texted one of my father's care givers. I asked her if she gave Dad his climax. It was suppose to be Flomax. Spell check strikes again

-
Back