Englishtown 2009?

-
Atco has slooooowly getting better each year. The racing is great the show is ok the swap meet was weak but I did get a set of fenderwell BB headers for $75 bucks. I just mentiond that to ABodyJoe. Het Joe thats a shame about the Q it was a fun show. Especially watching that one neighbor flip out.

The guy freaking out about the burnouts was the greatest..... Who was that that almost took out the mailbox? That was close......lol I will miss the Q as its only a street away.....

I will go to E-Town...I think we gotta show our support for Mopars. If you can get the guys to the track the vendors will come....

The guy freaking out about the burnouts was the greatest..... Who was that that almost took out the mailbox? That was close......lol I will miss the Q as its only a street away.....

that demon.. lol. i bet i have that on video somewhere.

that demon.. lol. i bet i have that on video somewhere.

If you have that I would love to see it. That was great. Cops and all. My problem was getting my Valiant out of there with no tags and reg.....lol

Dont worry about it...It left a lasting impression....Are you guys going to do a track rental this spring?

I belive there is a mopar gig going on at Maple Grove the frirst week in June. They said its the late model shootout and Hemi Superstock racing,swap meet and show??? Dont remember this at the Grove is it new??

spring englishtown april 17/19
fall sep. 25/27 i hope this help everyone looking

spring englishtown april 17th thru the 19th

fall englishtown sept. 25th thru the 19th

i hope this helps everyone

I belive there is a mopar gig going on at Maple Grove the frirst week in June. They said its the late model shootout and Hemi Superstock racing,swap meet and show??? Dont remember this at the Grove is it new??

the meet at maple grove is an NHRA event and it will have hemi shoot out for the LX cars and rumble bee trucks,,no swap meet at this event,,to my knowledge

So is anyone going to Mopar Englishtown looking to buy parts?? I'm trying to decide if I should even bothe going. I have never missed one, but the last 2 years have been a JOKE for swap meet sales! :violent1:

I don't know, the swap meet hasn't been all that great for quite a few years. Mostly over priced junk. I haven't decided if I'm going this year or not.

If it doesn't rain I'll be going on Saturday. Might as well find out what the car will do.

definatly going must help the cause and it's local to me.....why don't we start our own show .....???? a lot of people close to e-town

I'm going with a fellow Mopar buddy. The Mopar show and swap meet at E-town has really gone downhill over the last bunch of years. I'll bet it's because the Mopar show and swap meet at Carlisle in July has gotten to be so huge, so I'm sure some vendors are skipping E-town for Carlisle. For those that haven't been to Carlisle.....you gotta go.

2007Aerialshot-1.jpg

Carlisle.jpg

definatly going must help the cause and it's local to me.....why don't we start our own show .....???? a lot of people close to e-town

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday depending on the weather. Plus it is local for me too.

Going Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday too. Looking forward to it.

There are very few swap meets that can compare to Carlisle. In general, swap meets are not what they used to be because of the internet and overall thats good for the hobby. I dont base the event on the quality of the swap meet. Sure, its not what it used to be but what is? There are very few opportunities like Saturday with a 1/4 mile drag strip for show and street cars.

We'll be at e-town all weekend..carlise is good for buying or selling stuff/cars but no racing..and thats what we go for..

there is drag racing friday nights at carlisle,,just a few miles away,,but ive never had a chance to go,,

i'm with Adam..still mopar....follow the leader....go and race your rides ...perfect time and place..delinatly be there...

Going Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday too. Looking forward to it.

There are very few swap meets that can compare to Carlisle. In general, swap meets are not what they used to be because of the internet and overall thats good for the hobby. I dont base the event on the quality of the swap meet. Sure, its not what it used to be but what is? There are very few opportunities like Saturday with a 1/4 mile drag strip for show and street cars.

right on 684......burn them new tires up......down the track

Unfortunately the forecast for late Saturday and Sunday is showers. :angry4:

-
Back