Entertaining offers ....67 Notchback.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that car, wish I had the coin.

Had to google Dio, never heard of him but I gather it's head banging music so that would explain why :eek:ops:

Man, never heard of DIO....you cats must be really old feller's. ha,ha.

Well, I got about $45 invested, amd can always build another one but I'm in no hurry to sell...just putting it out there if anyone is seriously interested they could hit me up a year from now and see if I still have it.

Funny thing is that I have had offers in excess of what I am asking as turned them all down in the past.....now people stick their nose in the air at such an asking price.

As far as the Barrett long distance slayers .....ill have to pass.

I would definitely trade it for a buttload of $1000 AR 15's M4's, or AR 10's, sig AR's etc.....rifles that I could easily sell for a grand a pop.

They would have to have a couple add ons to make them sellable at that price or just throw in some ammo to seal the deal.

Listened to Holy Diver today on the satellite radio I didn't want to pay for. I am a huge black sabbath fan but honestly mostly the Ozzy years. I love my Black Sabbath the Ozzy Years box set but I am also a big fan of Ronnie James Dio.

Oh ya best looking A body mopar ever is CudaSpaz barracuda! My vote!

Attachments

• devil horns.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 306
Listened to Holy Diver today on the satellite radio I didn't want to pay for. I am a huge black sabbath fan but honestly mostly the Ozzy years. I love my Black Sabbath the Ozzy Years box set but I am also a big fan of Ronnie James Dio.

Oh ya best looking A body mopar ever is CudaSpaz barracuda! My vote!

Yeah man, I like Ozzy too but some of his antics kinda turned me off.

DIO's screams were like someone vomiting a furious *** kicking at someone.....emboldened my young, fragile mind.

Thanks for the compliments.

68383gts.
I offered this guy quality riffles no pm's.
At the time of the offer these were worth in the $38000 range.
Now after CT I haven't check.
But AR's have doubled in price.
Offer off the table.

I would really like a pic or two of the underside fuel cell area. It looks sunken,would like to see how you done it. The car is fabulous.

68383gts.
I offered this guy quality riffles no pm's.
At the time of the offer these were worth in the $38000 range.
Now after CT I haven't check.
But AR's have doubled in price.
Offer off the table.

Huh?
Who was " this guy"?... me?

I never got a PM about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back