Enthusiast Cards

-
I took a couple pics of the Demon. I'm still smiling from driving :).

Got some more done.

"6pk2goDemon"

6pk2goDemonCard_Medium_1.jpg

"CudaSpaz"

CudaSpazCard_Medium_1.jpg

CudaSpazCard02_Medium_.jpg

"dmoore" 's friend

DaveMooreFriend_Medium_1.jpg

Awesome stuff.......I expected to see nothing less after seeing first hand the great work you do.

Awesome,just awesome!

I don't know how I missed this thread,but those are cool Tony! Are they business card size? Just curious? I may have to get something like that done too.

John

Those are really sweet!

You need to advertize the crap out of these on as many forums as possible.

Maybe the side job to retire on? ha, ha.

Wow Tony :happy10: You got this down to an art brother :thumbrig: Nice job :cheers:

I love mine, I have one by my grandchildren's pictures on the fridge :happy10: :wave::wave::wave:

I like mine so much that I put one of the cards inside my shadowbox frame next to the article on me and the duster in Mopar Muscle mag.

I think every run of these gets better. Tony, you have a fantastic talent! I have to agree with the jaw-dropping reaction ... "Whoaaaaaaaa, that's YOUR CAR?" All I can do is smile and say Yeah!

I know I have some trouble getting people to give them BACK so I'm about out. Time for some new high-res pics. :-D

Thanks again for doing what you do Tony!

Awesome stuff.......I expected to see nothing less after seeing first hand the great work you do.

Awesome,just awesome!

Thanks again Jerrod!

I don't know how I missed this thread,but those are cool Tony! Are they business card size? Just curious? I may have to get something like that done too.

John

Thanks John!, and yes they are business card size. I will PM you.

Those are really sweet!

You need to advertize the crap out of these on as many forums as possible.

Maybe the side job to retire on? ha, ha.

Thanks Spaz!....yours were mailed today.......I'm already retired...since 2006
I quit at 59:-D

Wow Tony :happy10: You got this down to an art brother :thumbrig: Nice job :cheers:

I love mine, I have one by my grandchildren's pictures on the fridge :happy10: :wave::wave::wave:

Thanks Brother!...let me know when you are getting low on them

I think every run of these gets better. Tony, you have a fantastic talent! I have to agree with the jaw-dropping reaction ... "Whoaaaaaaaa, that's YOUR CAR?" All I can do is smile and say Yeah!

I know I have some trouble getting people to give them BACK so I'm about out. Time for some new high-res pics. :-D

Thanks again for doing what you do Tony!

Thanks Leanna!..........I need a new pic from you!

Tony

Tony, My cards arrived today 8) :-D They are friggin' awesome. I don't think I can give them away......they're way too nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much my friend :thumbup:

Tony, My cards arrived today 8) :-D They are friggin' awesome. I don't think I can give them away......they're way too nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much my friend :thumbup:

Another tid bit C

If you get some business card magnets and cut them into 4 pieces
you can stick them on the back and make frig magnets out of them.

I get mine at Office Max

Tony

Putting magnets on the back is a great idea, Thx :thumbup:

Tony, who's that fine babe next to the green barracuda? I can see a road trip to see that in real life. If Billy aint there i can see a major hug comin on. WOW.
Small Block

You sure that aint her daughter? Very nice.

Tony, who's that fine babe next to the green barracuda? I can see a road trip to see that in real life. If Billy aint there i can see a major hug comin on. WOW.
Small Block

You sure that aint her daughter? Very nice.

Thanks Bill

She's a very fine lady I met on the Internet. Hope to meet up
with her and Billy on the 2011 Power Tour if they can make
it over to Nashville.

-
Back