ET'S with ported J/or other iron heads SB

-
Every so often I have to keep reminding everybody that this thred was from 2007 from a member who posted a question and never came back to it LOL revised back on page one... And extremely open to opinion and nobody can be really wondering why it's gone off track..lol..

I’d say that is mostly due to the excellent thread derailers here.

Thread starter last posted in mid March 2019. So he is here. How often?
IDK, but I bet he has read this thread.

I’d say that is mostly due to the excellent thread derailers here.

Thread starter last posted in mid March 2019. So he is here. How often?
IDK, but I bet he has read this thread.
Yeah I'm sure he's keeping up with every word of it last seen in March lol...
And still now very relevant to his current build what back in 2007? LOL...

Maybe, IDK. Message him and find out instead of being sarcastic and funny.

Maybe, IDK. Message him and find out instead of being sarcastic and funny.
I'm sure you know I have you on ignore but every so once in awhile I pull up what you say and there you have it "I don't know"...
And I can say I don't care!.. you were the one worrying that the original poster wasn't getting the information he was needing so maybe you should contact him since you seem to be worried about it...
When do you notice the poster that brought this back up was saying how times have changed so this is really the new theme of the thread...

@12many this is all your fault for post 23 in page 1! LOL... Now it's nine pages of going crazy LOL... We should have a name calling match here within another page or two...
Troublemaker! LOL... :poke:...

WOW! Like a little kid throwing stones making Assumptions!!!!

I was on your ignore list?
Put me back on!

OMG! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you know I have you on ignore but every so once in awhile I pull up what you say and there you have it "I don't know"...
And I can say I don't care!.. you were the one worrying that the original poster wasn't getting the information he was needing so maybe you should contact him since you seem to be worried about it...
When do you notice the poster that brought this back up was saying how times have changed so this is really the new theme of the thread...

WOW! Like a little kid throwing stones making Assumptions!!!!

I was on your ignore list?
Put me back on!

OMG! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!
You are on my ignore list not back on LOL but when you put someone on the ignore list you always have the option to see what they said.. a little kid throwing stones making assumptions you're the one who made the assumption that this guy 13 years later still trying to learn something from this thread and the last time he was seen was in March...
I'm a little kid now LOL I guess the name calling already started....

Incorrect. But that’s nothing new with you.
Back to making assumptions....
Ignore me if I piss you off or whatever. IDGAF
Just stop crying about it.

-
Back