Ever feel bad for someone you do not know?

-

BigWhip

New to Mopar land
Reaction score
My girlfriend just called and she has to work tomorrow. A coworker of her had a niece to die because of the tornado the came thru our area Wednesday.

The tornado hit their house, the 2 year old girl slipped out of her fathers hands. She was found later with major head damage.

A sad time.

That is really tough, and I truly feel for that father. I am in shock about the tornados that went through you guys down there..it was unbelievable.

After seeing what folks have gone through in the states ravished by tornados makes my winning about all the rain we have had lately seem pretty trivial.

To lose a loved one in that manner would be extremely hard to get over. My hopes, best wishes and prayers go out to all affected.

My friend's apartment in Alabama got wrecked and so did the entire town. I wish I could post photos, but there is just so many that are just devastating to see. There was 3 deaths in their apartment complex, surprisingly low for how much damage was done.

How do you respond to a parent that went through what that man did with his 2 year old daughter? The weather has really been upside down for a couple of years.

As the news pores in on all the devastation that has and still going on my prayers go out to the families that has lost loved one's, I lost a cousin in 1969 here in Jonesboro that was pulled out of the house when he was 2 years old and uncle Pete lost an arm and eye to that tornado.
My family and our homes was spared to these bad days, Yes, it is so sad to hear that over 200 people has lost there life to this weather pattern prayes sent out to all effected.

The good thing if you can call it a good thing is that the weather has been very nice for the clean up. We are supposed to get a chance of rain tonight but nothing bad. My little cuz was on 15 th street in t town and if y'all saw any of the damage there everything was just about gone and we were down there about 2 weeks ago for Alabamas A day game so sad

Me and my 4 year old got out this morning to get ice and I'm not sure if some of those people are human because they rather kill you than let anyone get a bag of ice . Because we have very little gas or ice and some will fight

An innocent child loses her life, yet pieces of crap get to go on living. Hardly seems fair. EVERY DAY COULD BE OUR LAST. ALWAYS REMEMBER WHATS IMPORTANT. FAMILY

-
Back