Ever hear of a carb exploding?

-
I'll try to get pics tomorrow as the car is in the shop.

I will say that 28 miles costs $300 to get a car towed.

Towing insurance is very cheep. I have it as part of my auto policy on everything.

That one tow bill would get you about 4 year of coverage.

Towing is unreal now. I had an issue when bringing a tractor home in July and they wanted 80 to hook-up and 30 a mile home. I need to buy a tow-truck for a 2nd job.

I've never heard of such an experience and pray i never experience it myself....

One word on towing BCAA or CAA will have you covered and is more than worth the asking price these days. I learned the hard way when I got my van lifted off a cement barrier during the winter. The op ripped my front bumper off and then tried to charge me $100. End result was I made an insurance claim on the damage and had to pay my deductable of $300. The op got off scott free.

Since the OP won't post piccchhhers here's a few to compare:

IMG_0017.JPG

medium_4941220002_large.jpg

image012.jpg

5b.jpg

car_crash_0188.jpg

fire_engulfing_vessel.jpg

I really should spend $20--$25 and get a fire exhauster, home depot got them, you never do know and forget thinking you local FD would help, mine are always busy shopping each morning at our local Merier store

I would still like to see pictures of this exploding carb. This thread is like some of the girls I ran with when growing up, get you excited just to let you down.... :sign12:

-
Back