ext manifold

-

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this ext manifold is it came in a parts car I just picked up?

Attachments

• EXT manifold 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 268
  • EXT Manifold 3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 297
Is this something that someone might need? if not I will just scrape it?

need? depends on what your are building, if you have the other side --might as well save it-- I sold a pair from a 74 duster for $50 shipped --so they are not valuable.

not sure what your building-- did n't you have a toad car at one time ? Lawrence

Hello Lawrence,
I still have the toad, I have been driving but I still need to do some body work and paint and that is on the back burner until I get me 67 Barracuda restored, Talk about along story on that one. But I also just picked up another 67 Barracuda as a parts car and this one manifold was in it.

I wouldn't scrap it.
Keep it around as a conversation piece, someone will want it some day.

id keep it, i used the same version, just from a 360 (bigger ports) in my early-A, with minor mods to the steering coupler, it WILL fit, contrary to popular belief. as said above, someone will need it someday.

Thanks to all,
I just a PM from Dave he is going to be coming over to help me out with some welding and he said him was in need of one so I'm going to give it to him.

If you have some where dry to store any old mopar part keep it.
You never know what you will build in the future.

The problem is Im running out of room, I have my 38 Pickup that I'm trying to install a 241 Hemi but I also have a 270 Hemi spare engine. I have the two 67 Barracudas, with engines for both and the extra parts for them. Lastly I have my 1962 Valiant Wagon, Slant six with a ton of spare / parts. I have stored everywhere.

That is a common A driver side. 64-76 273-318 . The real 64-65 pointed straight back, the 340 one is bigger and didnt have a donut flange, just flat. sell it for $40 someone will buy it.

-
Back