F.A.S.T. Ez EFI

-

Grassykid08

Reaction score
Is anybody running the F.A.S.T. Ez EFI Kit or know anything about them i recently saw it online and some of my friens have Ls1 F bodies with F.A.S.T. products and they seem to be very high quality just not sure about this new kit and i'm wanting to go the fuel injected route i'm tired of messing with carbs

Car Craft just did a test where they put it on a sb and ran some dyno pulls then swapped it onto a bb and did the same thing. In both cases the systems self tuning had the power to within a hp of the carb'd base lines. They then did a road test on a sb El Camino and went from 13 mpg carb'd to 18 mpg with the system.

Seems like a great way to get into efi without need to tune the system. It is kind of pricey though with a complete system about $2500.

don't know much about it but car craft or hot rod just did a test with it. seemed real easy to use. a friend just got a kit from ebay for $1700 that included the fuel line and pump kit.

I would personally love to go this route but again I can't justify the cost for the outcome. My buddy uses a Mega Squirt on his Dakota stocker TBI. We actually were able to tune it as well. lol

i havent looked into FAST but megasquirt seems pretty good and i think madscientist is a dealer

-
Back