Fabbing up my own motor mounts anyone else need some while I'm at it?

-
I don't work for them. I fabricate also. I just posted these for people who are interested in some mounts. Not to take anything away from your work they are fabricated in jigs with less welds. I am sorry if I Pissed you Off. This post is not that old. I to am installing a 5.7 Hemi, besides these posts are an open Forum for all. If you are selling what you build clean them up before presenting a picture, that's part of advertising. They look good. Just saying.

I'm not selling anything I saw all the other posts you brought back up and it seemed like you were post bombing for their shop thats all. I myself know for a fact that you can't tell how my welds are from a crappy camera phone picture so I disreguard your comments about my welding. I also for a fact know that the Bouchillion mounts are just TTI mounts jacked up 50 bucks so they can make a few more bucks off of them.

But yes it's an open forum and you have a right to your opinion. Just don't go around bombing 6 month old posts if you wanna help your buddies shop make a few bucks.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like a dick I'm just tired of people treating these Hemi's like they are the hottest thing since sliced bread so they are going to charge out the *** for what appears to be 20 bucks in steel and an hour labor once the jig is made. And your boys at Bouchillion are the worst at it. Everything they have is over priced.

i was dead set on doing a 5.7 in my duster untill i realized everyone needs to get rich off any junk that says hemi. not for me.

Hi John, do you still have the measurements or even better some sketches? I want to fabricate the mounts myself too. Prices plus freight plus taxes and customs fee in Germany is way to expensive.
I want to fabricate the Oil Filter Block off plate too. Did somebody this before?

-
Back