FABO 2022 Secret Santa

-
Kitty said she forgot to mark my victim's gift "Secret Santa" and it has our return address on it. Actually her direct quote was "uh oh". At any rate, it's on the way if not there already. Kitty addresses everything so it can at least be legible. lol

Mine arrived yesterday. Wohoo. Can’t wait & thanks Secret Santa.

9815A998-3CDF-41F9-B8AB-4C414F0B2CAA.jpeg

Dear Secret Santa,

My gift arrived today....WOO HOO!!!! :thumbsup:

Perfect gift!!!! This thing is gonna live in my Carhart pocket when I'm out in the warehouse pulling and processing orders!

THANK YOU!!!!!

1672791683172.jpeg

Wow that's nice, Rick! I never have said what I got.....and I ASSUME my gold membership is it because it ran out right before Christmas and was renewed on Christmas Eve, I believe. I thank you , whoever you are!

Awesome gift Rick and Rusty..

And Rick, sorry again that your gift was late..

Santa actually had your name, your first gift was delayed, the second gift was shipped to me first and then i had to send it to you.

I am glad you like it..

Santa..

I want to thank everyone for their participation this year and for your patience with Santa getting started late.

See you guys next year and I hope you all have a great, safe and healthy 2023.

Santa

Got the tracking info and replied back to you with a request

To whoever was my Secret Santa, I want to thank you for sending my gift.
But I don't want you to think I'm not appreciative because I didn't post a pic of it.
Fact is that either the mailman (elf?) delivered it to the wrong address or it was nabbed by 'porch pirates'.
'Santa' provided me with the tracking number and the usps.com website shows it was delivered.
Again, thank you! I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

-
Back