FABO Calender?

-
Check my "Calendar Info" post. The ball is rolling. I'm not a guy with a fat wallet but i am the can do kinda guy. This nation has been putting rockets on the moon for a long time and you tell me a bunch like this cant get a calendar off the ground? Hide and watch. It is underway on the planning stages. It WILL happen. John, PM me on a proof of your car if you want it in there. After all we need one car owned by a mod.
Small Block

"Adapt and overcome."
Small block, I like your attitude.

John, PM me on a proof of your car if you want it in there. After all we need one car owned by a mod.
Small Block

Thanks for the inclusion on the calender, but back when this was being discussed the last time all the Mods agreed (myself included...) that the FABO calender should be the members cars only. I wasn't going to submit my car then or now. We wanted the calender to be for the general membership. Besides, aren't you guys sick of me & my car yet? :iconbigg:

Thanks for taking over on this one Small Block. It was becoming a HUGE headache for the Mods due to the indecision and bickering, plus the outragous price quotes we got initially. If you can make it happen inexpensively, great! Besides, after dumping a boatload of cash into my car, the LAST thing I wanted to talk to my Wife about was fronting money for a calender.

-
Back