FABO Jackets Available!

-
Is this the one everyone is talking about?

dickies jacket.jpg

I have a very good contact at Carhartt...IF YOU WANT THE BEST WORK COATS.

Dickies look/WEAR like thrid world KNOCK offs... :thebirdm: AND ARE PRICED LIKE THEM.

Dickies look/WEAR like thrid world KNOCK offs... :thebirdm: AND ARE PRICED LIKE THEM.
:eek:fftheai: harsh don't cha think.:read2:

I have a large Leanna and I am a short 5'7" beer belly at 175lbs and it hits he about mid zipper :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

LOL Memike!!! The only time I get even remotely close to 5'7 is with those 8" red pole dancin' shoes on. Hahahahaha

Nice to see Joey's post about the jackets being available in all sizes. Might have to save up and get one ... it's been awhile -- years!! -- since I bought myself a present.

:eek:fftheai: harsh don't cha think.:read2:
No doubt. Also the excessive use of smileys. OUI!

A mechanics styled jacket is what I would be looking for. I have not noted a Carhart one, but I would be willing to give it a peak though.

LOL Memike!!! The only time I get even remotely close to 5'7 is with those 8" red pole dancin' shoes on. Hahahahaha

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllly! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm:snakeman:
Got any , nevermind.......

8" red pole dancin' shoes on with a small shinny black jaket :cheers:

Santa would like to see you =P~ get one I bet :-D

Reading my mind Mike, reading my mind....... HO HO HO!

Hey Rumble if you look at "Carhart jackets" you WILL get knockoffs....:cheers: ya may as well just stick with dickies...

I agree with MeMike: Harsh indeed..... :angry7:

Leanna you just get in deeper and deeper! LOL

I gotta ask - whats he gettin? I might want in.

Oh great, now everybody wants in....wait, who am I kiddin, everybody wanted in even before the gig was up, that's it, the beens have been spilled there cyber wifey. Ha ha ha ha

Badda Bing!

OHD, your to posts are confusing me. First you knock one brand and make mention of a contact at another, then trash it and suggest to go with the first. IF you had a choice to make the purchase, what maker would you go with and why?

John's jacket is shiny n the picure like it's top coated, but in real life light, it has a nice shean. I like'em.

Yeah, like Rumble, I think I left myself pretty well open on that comment. LMFAO!!!!

<pssstt> you did it again. Watch how much fun everyone has with the "I left myself pretty well open" part of that last statement :-D

If I didn't know better, I'd say I -- or Rob -- unwittingly hijacked this thread.

How about those FABO jackets???? :-D

LOL, You know what, I think your right and I'm, eh-hem, we, about to never hear the end of it from everybody. He he he

-
Back