FABO Member Deserves a New RIDE!!!!! HELP NEEDED!!!

-
..............Very sad indeed 2 see a car like that get totalled..........Just glad they r ok........donation sent............................kim.........

superdart340 ......you are awesome! PERIOD

That he is! Look at all the help he is giving. It's a lesson for me that if I ever get back to work and a good income it will be time to share more than I did. I helped out with memikes car before I got sick and was a gold member but I will do more than this.

As of this morning we are up to $1145 minus a couple of money orders that are in the mail. We are really close. The owner of the Duster kicked in $100 off the top so we are even closer now. We are going to make it happen for sure now. Just need to plan out a delivery date soon. :)

Just now reading this thread. I am at work but as soon as I get home I WILL give. Even if I have to pull from my Dart budget and mow more lawns. pm on its way.

Just now reading this thread. I am at work but as soon as I get home I WILL give. Even if I have to pull from my Dart budget and mow more lawns. pm on its way.

Jeff,

Thank you for your donation,and most of all,Thank You for your service to our country !

Thanks 65Dartman and everyone else. We are aboot there. $235 to go.

Hello all. You all remember Memike's A-body story and how we all came together to get him Victoria. Awesome story right, well another member (JohnnyDart) and I have come up with a plan to get a car for a fellow FABO member who lost his ride last year in a terrible drunk driving accident. It was a beautiful car and everyone at the local cars shows loved it. It was his pride and joy. I'm sure many of you are familiar with his story.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=77674&highlight=duster+totalled

We are trying to keep this quiet and we already have $500 pledged towards a clean 1970 Plymouth Duster donor car to replace the body of the one that was lost. The goal is $1500.00 for the car and we would like to present it to him once we have reached our goal.

You can PM me and I will give you the details for making a donation. PayPal is the easiest and most secure.

Thank you FABO members for your generosity.:cheers:

For instant donations via PayPal I have an account setup

Send any donations to [email protected]

Please mark them as a "personal gift" on PayPal to avoid fees.

Hey Dave,

In all the years I've been to SpringFling I've always liked that Duster. I can get you $20 for the cause. I'll be in the hospital for the next few days so I can get you a MO out Monday, what's your address again?

John

I'll put you down for $20 John. Thanks again.

I'll PM you my address

hey guys, Im in, not much, but $5.00 x all of us would be enormous. great idea, the power of a large club can do wonders, good luck, and you will be rewarded for your generosity. other poster is right, i checked gift, also, its still charged .45 cents, no biggie, just to let you know

MEMIKE got u covered bud your in take care
You Dog :cheers: Thank you 8) You know me to well brother :happy10:
How close are we getting to our goal ? and what was the goal we needed to meet :happy10:

You new I was hurting about this didn't you :hello2:

As of 8:30 this morning,looks like we are $235.00 short of our $1500.00 goal.

Got to give a shout out to our Canadian brothers to the north of us !!!
You guys are coming on strong !!!!!! Thank You !!!!!!!

So as not to be a hog on a good feeling, plug me in for $100. Someone shoot me a PM with an address to send a company check. I cant take him up to get it like we did for MeMike but i wanted to help anyway.
Small Block

Way to go small block.

I am glad that everyone here at fabo is doing there part to make this happen.

He is going to be so surprised I can imagine!.

I can only hope that if myself or any of the other members here were in need that fabo would jump up to the plate again.

Fabo is awesome because it truly is friends and family here....I applaud you all! :cheers:

So as not to be a hog on a good feeling, plug me in for $100. Someone shoot me a PM with an address to send a company check. I cant take him up to get it like we did for MeMike but i wanted to help anyway.
Small Block
That will put a Big dent in it Bill :cheers: here's to ya Small Block :cheers:
Our two year aniversery is about here :happy10: June 6th 2008 a day I and all the folks here will never forget. :happy10:
You took this picture on our way home

memike%20089.JPG

Wow. This is just to awesome. I just looked at the paypal account and with Bill's (thanks big guy) donation and some other's made today. We only need $90 to reach the goal. I'm still waiting on two money orders and I'm not sure of their amounts. This puts us even closer now. I bet by tomorrow or the next day our goal will be reached. This is so exciting. Great pictures too Memike.

-
Back