FABO Member Deserves a New RIDE!!!!! HELP NEEDED!!!

-
Wow. I took a look this morning at the PayPal account and we already have $345.00. This is awesome. In less than a day we are more than half way there. I can hardly believe it. There are a couple of pledged money orders too. Thank you all for helping to make this happen.

As soon as we reach our goal of $1500.00. Any money that is over and above the set goal, it will be refunded via PayPal back to your account. I will be making a list of all the donors names once we reach our goal.

FABO ROCKS!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I want to personally thank superdart340 (Bob) for contributing to this cause on my behalf. I dont want to jump all over this thread and take away from it so I will fully explain in another post.

Thanks Bob!!

I can,t race yet,so $20 sent.I remember the thread about the members car,what a shame.Get some pics up when making the exchange.Way to go guys on a good deed for a member!

Thank You Petty Blue !!!!!!!!!

Will do on the pics !!!!!!

I want to personally thank superdart340 (Bob) for contributing to this cause on my behalf. I dont want to jump all over this thread and take away from it so I will fully explain in another post.

Thanks Bob!!

No need to explain anything Bob
We know your with us !!!!!!!

Thank You Junkie !!!!!!!!

I have missed a few folks,and appologize. When we reach our goal,we will
do a follow-up and thank everyone for there pledge's.

We are over HALF WAY THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to Thank Superdart340 for contributing on my behalf.....He is a heck of a guy.

All I can say is Wow Guys !!!!!

This is really happening !!!!

Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!

Dave/Johnny....I'm in! I'll keep my amount secret.

By the way...if you have your PayPal account set for debit/credit card, and you use the "Personal Gift" tab, there is a box you can check to pay the fees yourself, saving Dave or Johnny having to do that. That way your whole donation goes to the cause.

Good luck guys!!! Hope this works out!

We are up to a little over $1000 plus a couple of money orders on the way. :) Almost there!!!! This is great. Once again FABO delivers.

Here are a few pictures of the Duster. It looks to be in great shape too.

1970Duster002.jpg

1970Duster001.jpg

1970Duster003.jpg

cosgig and cudagirl are in for $30.00, all the $$ in my paypal account!!! Looks to be happening at lightning speed. I'm so proud of FABO members for lookin' out for each other. Y'all are great!!! Geof

Thanks everyone who have contributed !!!
We are coming down the home stretch.
If you haven't read the story yet,please read it on page 1 of this thread.
It will just about rip your heart out,and the reason we are doing this will make
more sense. Please donate what you can to the cause,and lets see this through !
Great days ahead !!!!!!
Johnny D.

Thanks everyone who have contributed !!!
We are coming down the home stretch.
If you haven't read the story yet,please read it on page 1 of this thread.
It will just about rip your heart out,and the reason we are doing this will make
more sense. Please donate what you can to the cause,and lets see this through !
Great days ahead !!!!!!
Johnny D.
I know the feeling Johnny :happy10: and you are right.
I really wish I even had 5 to give for this great cause, I am tapped out and digging for change for gas this month, I am so proud of all the members here and this will make a big difference in his life, sorry I can't jump in at this time , But I just had to applaud everyone :cheers:

Hey,I seen that car lastweek,thought it looked like a good deal.Same as the Demon the owner had,was nice also.Your almost there!:cheers:

Update. We are up to $1100+ So close. This is going to happen soon. Will let everyone know when we make the final amount.

Don't have much because I'm paying out of pocket for college courses...but this is such a horrible event I had to give something...idk how I would handle something like that if it happened to me...best of luck with everything!!!

-
Back