FABO representing on Grand.

-
Heading up again tomorrow! Not many left for this season. Come on out meet up on the north side of Grand on Kalmia (across from Vinz). Trying to get up there fairly early ahead of traffic. Hope to meet some folks before Fall Fling!

I will be there tomorrow with my Red 64 Dart GT come high hell or water Iam not going to miss it this year. I will be there early

Earl

Great to meet you the other night Shane, I'm on my way this afternoon...

Tom great to see you on Friday! I wish I would have been able to stick around longer and talk 1st and 2nd Gen stuff with you and Earl.

I will say that last night was the best Mopar showing (outside of Mopar Night) at Cruisin Grand for sure. There were so many great cars on Kalmia that I think we ran out of spots! Saw RockersDuster (Chris)...great like always!

Some of the highlights:
ABCuda brought out his white 69 vert to hang next to mine, he was first to arrive shortly after I did

Tom brought out his autocrossing black 69 vert and parked it next to ABCuda's. First time I have seen that many 69 verts in one place.

Adam brought his car out and filled the spot next to ABCudas. Sadly this was after I left, but those cars are twins (save for one has a black interior, the other white).

Pics to follow:
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Shane, too bad my phone pic is not as crisp as the others. Maybe it is good being Adam' car is far superior to mine. This pic kinda make my car look like it is new again....

Last week of cruising Grand season this week. I plan on bringing the 66, Silver coupe, and the convertible. Too bad I lost the keys to the Hipo Mustang.....that would be a good fly in the MOPAR ointment on Kalmia. Next season perhaps I will break out the BB FB FS car.....if I can finish it in the next few months....

There should be all three generations of fish out on Kalmia....I'll be there early.

-
Back