FABO Secret Santa 2011

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Last year I put on a Secret Santa and it went pretty smooth. We had one hiccup that worked itself out. I am administering the 2nd Annual FABO Secret Santa again. If you are interested in participating, please PM me your following information (I need yours even if you participated last year):
Name (Real name optional)
Address
and a list of hobbies, T-shirt sizes, favorite sports teams, collectables, what ever you would like to send to help out your Santa.

How this works:
You sign up through me. Then, the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) I will randomly PM your info you supplied to another Secret Santa paticipant, and you will receive the same of another participant. I will leave this open until Thanksgiving.
When you recieve your gift, you can then post what you got on this thread. To participate, you need to be a member prior to August 2011 and have a mailing address in USA or Canada. If you wish to not send out of your respected country, then please state so in your PM
To make it fair, the gift should be in a $20.00 price range. If you wish to spend more, that is up to you, but do not expect a gift more than a $20 range in return
Merry Christmas 2011!!!

I enjoyed it last year, hiccup or not.

Is there a cut off date by when people have to sign up?

I would like to take part again this year but I would like to see where I stand financially first as things are not so good currently and I don't want to sign up until a little down the road when I know for sure I can participate when I know where I stand on finances.

Just let me know please.

(EDIT) nevermind, just reread and it looks like its open for entries until thanksgiving. sorry about that

Lots of fun last year, so I'm in again!
For any of you thinking about this but not sure...I was involved on the receiving end of the "bump" mentioned in the first post and planned to participate again this year even if it hadn't gotten worked out. You'll have fun with this so come on, join in the FABO holiday fun!

Thanks guys, we have quite a few sign ups already. It has only been a couple days and the turn out looks to have potential to be better than last years.

We have approximately 13 people participating at this time. Waiting on a few address to confirm. Should be a good turnout.

Just checking to see if you recieved my PM 2 weeks ago.I didn,t get a confirmation?

I tried to PM everyone back but my PM box got full and had to delete my sent folder. I wasn't sure if I sent you a confirm email, but anyways... I got your address info. Thanks.

Turn out is great this year. I had already picked up something today for my Secret santa gift box.
What is everyones opinion about putting names on the gift when you send it? Would you rather: 1. leave it anonymous and have everyone wonder who it is from; 2. put your name on the gift when you send it; or 3. Leave it up to the sender?

-
Back