FABO Stickers

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
OK...now that a picture has been posted and people have been talking about them, here's the deal, and the story, behind the FABO window stickers:

I was cruising e-Bay when I noticed a neat set of stickers for my Dart playing on the "Yeah, it's got a Hemi" tag line.

yeahS6-vi.jpg

So I order a set. They came VERY promptly along with a piece of paper stating he will make custom window stickers for a buck a piece. So I inquire about doing 50 stickers for me and I had them made. Since I asked for 20 people to respond and 48 did, I had a second batch made so everyone would get 2.

WWW-vi.jpg

The bottom sticker (the 8" one....) I had made. For those of you still waiting, this is what your waiting for.

Along with the offer to custom-make stickers there was also a note mentioning that the gentleman whom made these stickers for us, Bryan, was seriously injured in an automobile accident and is trying to raise money for a van that will accommodate his needs. Naturally I wouldn't just send money to a stranger, so instead I gambled on having the stickers made and I'm VERY happy with the workmanship and turn-around time. This is an honest way to help him.

So... if ANYONE has a need for custom made vinyl lettering, I recommend business be sent his way and support him. And mention this site. I sent him the link for the Freebie and he got a kick out of it.

Mackdieseldude@Aol.Com

ya know my daily driver could use two stickers too,cuz ya know im still the #10 top poster here,HINT HINT,lol

thanks for the decals, really nice of yeah, they look great :headbang:

John, thanks so much for the FABO stickers. Was I really the first person to post a pic? If I am was I not supposed to? I couldn't contain myself any longer. I showed my wife and kids 3 times and they finally got sick of hearing me say "hey check out my stickers".

ThanX for letting me finally know, ahhh the suspense. Nice idea.

63dartman said:
Was I really the first person to post a pic? If I am was I not supposed to? I couldn't contain myself any longer.....

That's fine with me. The suspense lasted just long enough NOT to be annoying. I'm actually glad you did it!

Ya know what? I don't have `em on MY car yet! I have one on my Wife's GTI tho....:scratch:

Guitar Jones said:
So it's a good cause and a worth while effort. I'll order drivers numbers from him then. Thanks again John!

YOUR WELCOME to EVERYONE! I'm glad it went over well. Now all ya gotta do is be nice to someone else....:cheers:

Thanks a ton! Really cool. This spring when the barracuda gets it's new shiny paint job and new windows it will get new stickers too.

Sparky said:
:headbang: Sorry, getting all picture crazy cuz I can now resize them..

Post away! Your car is beautiful Sparky... What color is it?

And yes, the address on the envelope is correct. Now I get to wonder what's in the mail?

I like the look of the sticker on the middle of the rear glass. Once the car is out of "cold storage", I live near good old Lake Erie ice cube, that is where one is going. Hey how bout that burgandy cuda it is sweeet.

Thanks guys, it is the 50th aniversary Corvette color,(2003 I think) called Aniversary Red, picks up the sun real nice and changes in different light.

~7624667.JPG

Copy of 2005_0726Image0005.JPG

Damm, mines not here yet! :cussing: Guess it's not a good idea to bring a shotgun to the Post Office these days...doh, did I say that.

Anyways, If for some reason there was a problem in our delivery service I want to thank-you very much John for taking the time in doing this. Well Done. double :headbang: :headbang:

69signetv8 said:
Damm, mines not here yet! :cussing: Guess it's not a good idea to bring a shotgun to the Post Office these days...doh, did I say that.

Anyways, If for some reason there was a problem in our delivery service I want to thank-you very much John for taking the time in doing this. Well Done. double :headbang: :headbang:

x2 many thanks to him

Just got 'em. They look great! You're a man among men.
I'm thinking one might replace, "It's NOT a HEMI, It's a WEDGE" :dontknow:

Thanks, Dan. :salute:

John! Many thanks to you!! :thumblef:

I've ordered many window stickers from him before! "Six in a row makes it go (225)", and a few other slant six ones. He even made me on that says "225 Inside".... same design as Goody's "318 Inside" sticker that he used for his B.A.R.T images!

Thanks so much again!

Hey John.
I received mine in the mail yesterday. Really cool! I always said that I would not put any stickers on the car when it's done. But, I will make an exception for this.

Thanks a bunch!

Jack

-
Back