FABO T-Shirts

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We started talking about this before the server crash, and lost the thread. Sooo.

OK - what do we want the next FABO T-Shirt design to look like?

I really liked the idea of all the different A-body logos in their proper script. Wasn't my idea at the time, but it looked cool anyway. Are you limited by copywrights on these shirts?

I want me a petty blue scamp on their but love the multi car look.
Maybe scamp , dart, demon, valiant and early cuda?

Whatever you come up with Joey, I want two more.

I liked the sarcastic, "save the planet" on the front and "save the dignity" on the back, maybe incorporate a few abodies on the back

Just a thought Joeychgo
I like the Forabodiesonly logo BIG on the back !!
or a T- shirt with all the A body logo's on the back, Dodge, Plymouth like what you see on the hood or steering wheel or hood ornament from 60 to the last A body made.

MAKING THE GRADE
IN AN A BODY MOPAR

YES IT"S AN A BODY

KEEP IT NEAT ON THE STREET
AND FAST AT THE TRACK

You knew I had to put that one in :-D

Come on folks, give us some incite :cheers::cheers: don't be scared :-D

On moparts someone was making shirts with different mopar grilles maybe we can do something like that with all the different A-body grilles down the front or the back.

The comb idea sounds good, but then you have problem of all the different
year grill style. Kind of like the body style issue. Which one to use.

i think the grille idea might look really cool if done right

X2. Headlight Bezels must be included. LOL. Thats how they look best in my opinion. I think we should chock it up to a vote if it comes down to people wanting a certain grille. Either way, if the grille idea is done. imma buy one. I dont care if it has a '70 Dart Grille or a sharktooth. All the A-body grilles are cool!8)

I would just like a simple white shirt with a small FABO logo on the front and a big one on the back. Catchphrase!? I don't need no stinking catchphrase!

I would just like a simple white shirt with a small FABO logo on the front and a big one on the back. Catchphrase!? I don't need no stinking catchphrase!

I agree, shirt with a small FABO logo on the front and a big one on the back.

less is more 8)

I liked the save my dignity shirt with the duster on the front that I photoshopped from your original design and gave the example of.

but there again it will come to a debate on which car should be used so you would need to find something that everyone can agree on....like the MOPAR "M" or something. Or a Mopar engine block or something.

OR one of the other ideas I mentioned before.

OR like an old 70's drive in scene or something would be cool with all our mopars parked.

Maybe contact the artist that made the mopars in yards and parkingl ot pictures that I posted and see if he could make up a picture of all of our a-bodies at a drive in or something?

if that is something you are interested in , I believe I have the artist contact info, maybe a deal could be worked up for cheap and I think it would be something everyone might like.....MAYBE....lol.

Just an idea I figured I would throw out there.

Attachments

• classreunion_jpg.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 134
  • all As and three Ds_jpg.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 4d69_1_sbl.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 143
  • t-shirt idea.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 127
  • GearHead Shirt.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 153
  • cdnet.myxer.com.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 30311-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Green-Leaves-Sprouting-From-A-Fuel-Nozzle-Dripping-With-Bio-Fuel.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 380488331_958edf99c8.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 119
  • t-shirt design 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 131
  • mopar_meadow_jpg.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 131
On moparts someone was making shirts with different mopar grilles maybe we can do something like that with all the different A-body grilles down the front or the back.
Interesting idea but not counting grilles that are similar ('70-2 Valiant for instance) or only have a different finish, there are over 30 different A-body grilles. They'll either have to be small pictures or big T-shirts! Put those on the front and on the rear just put:" Aw...you already know what the taillights look like!"
Mark

The save my dignity shirt is my favorite, but the individual emblems would be cool as well as the idea of a silhouette of each body style A-Body but you will run into copyright issues.

The silhouette idea could work though if you took an actual picture of each body style from FABO members and then photoshop the actual picture of the real car to make the silhouette, this way Mother Mopar can't complain about copyrights because the silhouette would be of FABO members real cars which I don't believe Mother Mopar can claim rights to.

Interesting idea but not counting grilles that are similar ('70-2 Valiant for instance) or only have a different finish, there are over 30 different A-body grilles. They'll either have to be small pictures or big T-shirts! Put those on the front and on the rear just put:" Aw...you already know what the taillights look like!"
Mark

We could cut down the number of grilles and headlights by just using the recognized muscle cars (don't get your panties in a wad - I know all A-bodies perform):
* '66 Dart (the year of the 275hp 273cid D-Dart)
* '68 Cuda
* '68 Dart
* Sharktooth Duster
* '71 Demon

This would be a good and manageable sampling of grilles. I think it would be cool to put an outline of the Hemi scoop over the grilles of the '68 Cuda and Dart, and outlines of the twin 340 scoops over the grilles of the Duster and Demon.
I also really like the back of the shirt "You already know what the taillights look like!"
And of course a small FABO logo on the front 'left pocket area' and a larger FABO logo on the back.
And maybe even, like our last club car show t-shirts, DODGE on the bottom edge of the right sleeve and PLYMOUTH on the bottom edge of the left sleeve.

-
Back