FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Do we have a list or is it possible to set one up so a person could just look down the list for the area or areas they need transport? Instead of going thru all 25 pages everytime they want to move something.

I am trying to set up transport for a 170 slant sixe from Holland Michigan to either border crossings at Sweet Grass Montana or Portal in North Dakota. Otherwise I may be able to have them sent to a friends place in Savage Minnesota for storage until I can get down there.

Any and all help appreciated. I understand this may have to wait until things get back to normal but I want to try to set it up ahead of time.

Last edited:
I am trying to set up transport for a 170 slant sixe from Holland Michigan to either border crossings at Sweet Grass Montana or Portal in North Dakota. Otherwise I may be able to have them sent to a friends place in Savage Minnesota for storage until I can get down there.

Any and all help appreciated. I understand this may have to wait until things get back to normal but I want to try to set it up ahead of time.
bump

I’m traveling from Long Island NY to Raleigh NC Friday 6/5/20 and traveling back to NY on Sunday 6/7/20.
I can deliver/pickup parts or a car on a trailer. I’ll be driving a MegaCab with an 8’ bed and have a towing capacity of 14,400 pounds.

I'm in need of moving two from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to central Missouri. Both are rollers without brakes. A 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook and a 1965 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet. Open trailer is fine.

Looking at transporting a truck from Medford, OR to Sacramento, CA. Sometime between now and early July would be great. Current owner will help with loading. If anyone is deadheading in this direction, let me know. Or, if you have any transport suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks.

I am planning to move a valiant from Phoenix Arizona to Kansas city in late August. We're willing to take parts and possibly whole cars to places in between kc and Phoenix, and can take parts from Phoenix to in between on way back to kc

Anyone coming out of North West Florida have a non running valiant to be hauled to Ohio area can meet

I will be hauling a 73 Charger for a fellow Mopar enthusiast sometime in July from CT to Williamsburg VA in my enclosed single car trailer. So far I will be empty coming home to CT. I am willing to go off course a little. Dave 860-460-1820

I will be hauling a 73 Charger for a fellow Mopar enthusiast sometime in July from CT to Williamsburg VA in my enclosed single car trailer. So far I will be empty coming home to CT. I am willing to go off course a little. Dave 860-460-1820
Charger delivered. I picked up a 69 Chrysler 300 in Greenville NC. I'm taking it to Jamestown NY (western ny by Erie PA) now. I will be empty with my enclosed trailer to CT. Give me a call. Dave. 860-460-1820

Looking at transporting a truck from Medford, OR to Sacramento, CA. Sometime between now and early July would be great. Current owner will help with loading. If anyone is deadheading in this direction, let me know. Or, if you have any transport suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks.

I found a good broker to deal with and she found a good deal for me. Thanks.

Now looking to see if anyone will be able to tow a shortbed pickup trailer from Seattle (the safe section right by the airport) down to the Sacramento area. You can even fill it up with parts or whatever and transport those things for others anywhere in between and make a few extra bucks. Let me know what you would want for that trip. TIA.

Now looking to see if anyone will be able to tow a shortbed pickup trailer from Seattle (the safe section right by the airport) down to the Sacramento area. You can even fill it up with parts or whatever and transport those things for others anywhere in between and make a few extra bucks. Let me know what you would want for that trip. TIA.

Ok, if anyone can get it down to the Medford, Talent, Grants Pass area in OR, that would work too.

Goshen Ny to West islip ny needed if any local is hauling my way

Damn, I wish I knew about this as I was just up at Lebanon Valley DragWay last Sunday.
I might be going there this Sunday and can make a pit stop on my way back to Long Island and pick up your items.

I have a MegaCab with an 8’ bed and can tow 14,400 pounds.

What is it that you need transported?

@340duster340

Hello. I'm looking for someone who can trailer a '66 Barracuda from Ft. Worth, TX to Kansas City, MO. Please let me if your able. Thanks!

-
Back