FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking to get a running driving dart from the Fresno Ca area to Springfield Mo If anyone is headed that way.

Looking for running driving Duster from Boise Idaho to AC, New Jersey

I put this in the wrong section earlier... oops..
I'm moving from Phoenix Arizona area on the 10th of June traveling to outside Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
I'm taking a 16ft box truck and it's hardly going to be full. Can bring car parts, transmission, engine, rear end. Let me know sooner than later. Thanks, Mike

I'm going from the Massachusetts south coast area to Ohio-WV line near Marietta the weekend AFTER Memorial Day, and back about a week later. Might be able to carry parts.

I travel to and from these areas at different times of the year. Just need to check with me at the time you need parts or a car transported. I won't make a profit, just want to cover my costs.
I'm looking for someone to transport my driveable 69 Charger from Minneapolis to Chicago on or around July 17, 2022, returning the same car on or around July 26, 2022. Do you still do this type of work? If so, please let me know and we can discuss. Many thanks! BOB

Bob,

Sad to say Roy is now a legendary member. He passed away several months ago.

I'm looking for someone to transport my driveable 69 Charger from Minneapolis to Chicago on or around July 17, 2022, returning the same car on or around July 26, 2022. Do you still do this type of work? If so, please let me know and we can discuss. Many thanks! BOB

T

Thank you for the quick reply. My condolences to your family. Be well and God Bless!

Roy was like family to all his fellow FABO members. Just like his offer to carry parts and/or cars around without making a profit. He sent me a couple of parts and wouldn't take payment. He sure is missed around here.

Roy was like family to all his fellow FABO members. Just like his offer to carry parts and/or cars around without making a profit. He sent me a couple of parts and wouldn't take payment. He sure is missed around here.
Amen, brother. The world needs more guys like him.

I need a Dodge dart not running transported from Laurens ,SC 29360 to Massachusetts . Let me know if anyone is interested.

Anyone headed from fon du lac Wisconsin through Missouri? Springfield to be exact. Looking at getting a bench seat shipped.

Looking for someone in western Chicago burbs area running down to Knoxville, TN area in the near future. A gentleman near there could use a set of headers I have.

I am looking to move one or two cars from Central Florida south of Orlando up to Alabama south of Montgomery Avenue along route 65 near Greenville. Both cars are early A bodies weighing around 2700 lbs and each is 16 ‘ long. Contact me if you can do it for a reasonable rate.

I could also bring a longer trailer ( we own Boulder City Trailers.com ) and
bring back out west another car.

-
Back