FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking to get a running and driving car from New London MN to Central New Jersey 08535
Could meet up close to Carlisle Pa
Can be open or enclosed trailer
Message me through the boar

Last edited:
Parts Transportation.
Leaving this Friday 10/7 from Poughkeepsie NY down I-81 corridor to Greenville SC then on to NW Ga (Clayton) then Chattanooga Tn and back up I-81 to NY. Spending a few days in those towns. Can transport parts that will fit under a pick-up tonneau cover. Tight schedule up and down
I-81 so you will have to meet me at an exit otherwise shoot for nearby towns listed.
PM me with requests or questions. Thanks.

Good morning everyone, looking for help to transport a non running vehicle from Wilmington NC, to Tucson AZ. Thank you,

I am looking for help to get my 1964 Dart Convertible (non-running) from Mukwonago Wisconsin down to Lake Worth Florida, thanks

I'm looking to pick a car up in Townsend DE and ship to CA, if anyone is available, please feel free to DM

I am delivering a Duster to Vancouver Wa. in the next
month or so. Empty trailer/truck going south from there to Cal.
or Nevada.

Last edited:
Hi all. Looking for pricing to get a '67 Chrysler wagon from Boise, ID to Lexington, KY. We're wanting it moved before MAR.

Will be in Jamestown Tennessee area April 26-29 then back to Newburgh/Poughkeepsie N.Y. Area. Will have empty trailer for parts hauling. No cars. Willing to meet quickly along 81 corridor on April 30th.

Hi,
I’m looking for transportation of a disassembled engine with accessories (about 600 pounds loaded on a 40” x 48” pallet) from just west of Minneapolis to southeastern Massachusetts. Please PM if interested.
Thanks,
Steve

A friend of mine is looking to transport a disassembled roller car and parts in at least a 24 foot trailer from Salt Lake City to North Dakota, any replies I will give you, his number.

-
Back