FABO'S Secret Santa 2013 !

-
Just a reminder that the deadline for signups is tomorrow Wednesday, Nov 27th

~~~ 2013 FABO Secret Santa ~~~

Here's a partial list of FABO members participating this year. I'm sure there are more Santa elves that want to join in!!

greymouser7

DaveBonds

CrazyPete

petnic01

ocdart

kazooom

straightlinespeed

gunbunny

towtruckmikey

Saetun

jrlegacy23

Jkirk

kt340sport

dwire67

goldfish65

fastcorgigarage

41husk

superdart426

mccoymail

northeastmopar

armyofchuckness

Wheels

WRB426

stansblue72

66 Valiant Paul

Nite Moves

Motopsycho

Ken_B

dartnabout

roughidle

MADMarc

RustyRatRod

1973_Scamp

schluney

Ben Drinkin

65LoveAffair

Slappy

'73 Root Beer

cudavert

tony20110

Ok fellers and lady heres what i got so far. If your name is not on here, then i have not gotten a pm from you or have lost your pm . Or was not a member by the cut off date .

If you have wanted to play and sent me your info and have not got a pm back from me and your name aint on the list then you need to pm me agin .

Ok Im back sorry i was gone for alittle bit Life happend lol . I will be sending pm's out tonight to sunday . Im in the middle of a move i didnt think before i took this on lol But i will do what i said i would so dont worry hahahaha . We now have 42 members playin this . Im going to make the pickin random , My Gf will be picking names outta a hat thats how im going to do this . I hope yall have a good thanks givin . talk to yall soon .

Ps there are a few members that requsted Some things so thay will not be in the hat thay will be getting a member with what thay requsted If i can do so .

Get your names in so we can all get to stalking each others post to find the ideal gift.

Giggity Giggity ....all I need is Asa's and he is being stash with his addy so I might need to go over there and tickle it out of him :fart::pottytra:

Ok All members have been sent there picks If you want to give your santa A few more hints post them here . I hope yall have fun this year. Talk to yall soon .

Looks like I may have missed out? Very cool of you to do this Asa :glasses7:

Well, I got my box packed up, and ready to ship. Now all I got to do is get to the post office. Aside from a gift, someone is going to get a butt load of automotive related swag.

I received my Secret Santa Package!!!! Can I open it?? huh can I????

I thought it would be easy to do this secret santa but Im having a hell of a time a this moment finding what I want to send out.. LOL

I received my Secret Santa Package!!!! Can I open it?? huh can I????

I thought it would be easy to do this secret santa but Im having a hell of a time a this moment finding what I want to send out.. LOL

Do you open it or do you not.... that is the question.

straightlinespeed, That Mopar jacket is an awesome gift........Congrats & a big thumbs up to your Secret Santa :thumrigh: VERY cool!!!

-
Back