FABO'S Secret Santa 2013 !

-
Ok schluney, I found out why i canit find your pm Thinger on your profile . Im not on your freinds list and you have it set that only your friends and mods can see the pm thinger on your profile .

I don't blame you. I think mine is set like that too. I don't want some riff raff PMing me. LMAO.

I got my secret santa gift yesterday. There is a little story behind it. The pkg ended up going one street over with the same house number. I asked my neighbor if the pkg ended up at her house. She stated no but check one street over they have the same house numbers. Sure enough there it was. The owner of the house said he had been meaning to bring it over but hadn't yet. Go figure. Anyway my secret santa person was called out apparently for not sending the gift. I don't know whom my person is but this person went above and beyond the amount that was given to spend. He bought me some really nice 3m products for detailing my car. The first sunny day I have im going to try it out. Supposed to be in the 80s tis weekend!

I got my secret santa gift yesterday. There is a little story behind it. The pkg ended up going one street over with the same house number. I asked my neighbor if the pkg ended up at her house. She stated no but check one street over they have the same house numbers. Sure enough there it was. The owner of the house said he had been meaning to bring it over but hadn't yet. Go figure. Anyway my secret santa person was called out apparently for not sending the gift. I don't know whom my person is but this person went above and beyond the amount that was given to spend. He bought me some really nice 3m products for detailing my car. The first sunny day I have im going to try it out. Supposed to be in the 80s tis weekend!

Good to hear. I wasn't your secret santa, but I had a similar issue. Reminds me to post up!

Thanks to my quazi-secret santa and his elves. Lots of super funny stuff was sent and enjoyed.

SecretSantagifts_zps75cba15d.jpeg

My favorite gift of them all, was this book-

51PNS1JRKJL.jpg

Thanks and have an awesome new year!

Dave

roughilde sent me a pm His made it there to . Im happy i think every one got theres and sent a gift . Im happy we got the one Whoops figerd out .

been in cali for my cousins wedding/ vacation for the last week and come home to this amazing secret santa VERY COOL STUFF!

the velvet painting of my 64 valiant is awesome shirt is too cool
and those old car books are sweet
994415_718716574813295_1214679384_n.jpg

I just received mine yesterday, and......was completely blown away!!! Wow! So cool! It put a big grin on my face. Very thoughtful choice. A Paul Kossoff t-shirt, my favorite guitarist.......who knew?! Definitely put a grin on my face!! Thanks!

DSCF2691_zps962f34c2.jpg

My secret santa's gifts arrived in stages
Stage 1 = an ornament for the tree just in time for Christmas
Stage 2 = my banner lit up with another years worth of gold membership
and stage 3 was the best for last. after much stalking no doubt, my santa sent me a sales brochure of my very first car... the ramblin rambler
Awesome... thanks santa, it was alot of fun.. and thanks ASA for keeping this rolling for us

Attachments

• dart ornament 2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 124
  • rambler brochure 1 001.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 129
  • rambler 2 001.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 130
  • rambler 3 001.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 124
  • rambler 4 001.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 139
-